LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know " OURLIFE " from layitlow some of you know him as fred.
he calls me to check on my family and had just called........... he had his own bad news.

His mother has been fighting cancer for some time now, and he told me she was just told by the Dr's the cancer is now in her bones. i was speachless for the fact my grandmother was in the same situation. i know first hand how much help you people on layitlow can be, so please take the time for fred and his family and reply, let them know how Layitlow can help in times of need.

fred, im sorry to hear the bad news. even as i type this im speachless........... all i can say is find the time to be by her side as much as possible. when with her, help her with anything and everything you can. i remember when my grandmother broke her arm just from doing the dishes.............to this day i regret not doin them for her. dont have the same regrets i do. my grandmother besides my brother was the ONLY family i had.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
mike, thanks homie i appreciate it very much......... it was hard tryin to fight back tears but that didnt work....... like i told you earlier today bro you are our family bro........... keep your head up and we will try and get through all of this together.......

emo, thanks bro appreciate the kind words and prayers and i know my mom does too.........

paul, your my best friend bro........ you brad joe and jason have been with me since this started........ if it wasnt for you guys my wife and my kids i dont know what i would do........... im just hopin for the best................ i love you guys....... thaks for bein there bro

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
my prayer to their family

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Damn Fred you know I'm not much with words but me and Michele have your family in our thoughts.

Same for you and yours Mike.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
fred..you know we all got much love for you and your family bro
and we will all be keepin mom in our prayers and thoughts
keep your head up and stay strong for her bro
love all yall to homie

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
My prayers will be with your mom and your family Fred. Sorry to hear the news but you have alot of great support for a great guy.
~TITO

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
What can one do when such times fall upon us? These times call for reflection of our lives. We all dread to even think about the burden that has been casts upon you and you're mom. It's enough to make us even question our spiritual beliefs.

But as our spirit rises to meet such occasions of despair, let this not be a time for sadness. This is a time to live. Make sure you and her enjoy yourselves along with the rest of your family and friends.

I have a sence of humbleness towards it all. My prayers are with you.

-Angel

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.... and i know my mom would thank everyone too...... this is a trying time that i am going through as well as my family and my closest friends........... this is one of them things that i wouldnt wish upon anyone.............. please keep my good friend mike and his family in your prayers to with his son landen........... OURLIFE has had some troubling times here recently.......... i hope it only gets better............ one love

fred

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Damn Fred, I didn't see this thread. I wondered why you didn't post in the other topic.

Sorry to hear the news, you know we got your back though. If you need to talk to someone, we're here.

We got her in our thoughts bro.

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
My prayers are with you and your family Fred :cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts