LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

"OUTTA TIME"

6K views 122 replies 47 participants last post by  tRiCk oR tReAt 2 
#1 ·
well here it is... my bike... molded extended tank molded fender with a bat face molded out the back chopped and rewelded bottom bar under the tank chopped off seat post molded wings and right behind the crank is molded and right behind the seat is molded... 3 stage house of kolor kandy tangerine... silver base,ghost murals on both fenders of jackolantors in a graveyard scene, with tombstones and bats flyin around the whole bike lightning bolts all around the frame then on the tank it says OUTTA TIME and tombstones in the background with more lightning... custom handle bar,custom fork,custom sissy bar,custom pedals,twisted crank,twisted seat,144's spoke rims etc... ima get better pics soon... this is all i got by now... reppin that SUDDEN IMPACT B.C. AND C.C. South Florida u noe how we do it...

See less See more
#4 ·
oh well seems to me like no one likes my bike... we still rocked the biggest crowd at lrm miami... lol... and we got featured too... so w.e... 2 of my clubs bikes got featured so its all good mah boi on his bike riding them spinners CUSTOM MADE fully opperable spinning bike rims u noe how we do it...

and to mad...lol yea i love them pics... i got more of my sisters mural in progress...lol ima post em up now

#5 ·
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 12 2004, 07:38 PM
and to mad...lol yea i love them pics... i got more of my sisters mural in progress...lol ima post em up now
cool man, i think i remember you sayin something about that awhile back.

post em' :biggrin:

#8 ·
ima upload em right quick n post em in minutes... but to the guy who asked about wut else ima do... i dunno... i just built the bike so i wont be bored at the show...lol... i got a radical show car to build the bike is just a side thing when i do something to the car i guess ill just do shit to the bike too i dunno... ima do all the parts new in the future and chrome em... i mean i can have evrything done by tampa... but i'd radther finish my car instead u noe wut i mean?... plus i got another bike that i did along time ago that im gettin back from the shop soon... and i dont got a cam so ima see when mah boi can come take flicks in the sun

#12 ·
ok here's the pics of my sisters mural... this was on the 7th of january.. the mural was done like 2 years ago but he was just redoing parts of it.... (added fairy wings bleded the mural into the fenders added more details and erased where it said "unladylike princess)

#24 ·
Originally posted by BigTex@Jan 13 2004, 08:10 AM
REAL NICE BIKE. I KNOW IT WAS FUN DOING IT RUNNING OUT OF TIME, THAT IS NORMALLY WHEN THE BEST COMES OUT.
yea thats why i named it outta time...lol and mah boi did the murals (i work for him) and i did the kandy and the base i'll see when i could get pics of it in the sun and close ups of both murals and mods etc.... and he uses a pasche airbrush... im sure the reason i didnt take 1st at the show was cause i built the bike in a rush and the sissy bar wasnt alligned right...(they two seperate parts but now ima start doing little shit and then i'll move on to new sissy bar n fork n handle bar n shit..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.