LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to 4 different tire places today and not one of them will sell/mount p155/80r13 on my 13x7" rims,,they all say its impossible and is unsafe...
well, how "unsafe" are they/what do i gotta do to get them on?

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
been rollin those for 5yrs + and never had one problem..i've spun donuts..gone over 90 mph (straight line)...they are safe as long as you drive normal...i'm sayin don't take a big ass cady and bend a corner hella fast..drive normal and u will be fine. next time they say that shit tell them quit hatin!

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
just go to a tire shop that sells wires...

·
Registered
918 Posts
I had that same problem no tire place around here wanted to mount them finally this place called Duke's Tires did it for me charged me 80 bucks though... :angry:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Homie+Aug 11 2003, 08:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Royal Homie @ Aug 11 2003, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 11 2003, 05:53 PM
take the damn wheels off of the car and tell them they are going on a nissan sentra hahaha... for real i'm not joking...
Nacho see this is the same reason I perfer to order rims with tires already on them mounted. Yo uNtAuChAbLe you should order some rims with tires mounted from Nacho or Homeboyz. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
From me!!! hahaha

sorry keith you my homie... but let me sell one? hahaha :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I kind of had the same problem. One place said they'd do it but they gave me a lecture about it so i said screw them, another place said they'd try but they weren't sure if they could. Finally i just took the tires to a custom rim shop and had them mount them since thats what they deal with. Keep in mind, you don't have to have the place that sells you the tires mount them. I woulndn't buy the tires from the custom wheel shop becuase they either wouldn't have them in stock immediatley or they would charge a little higher than a regular tire place. I just bought my tires from one place and had a custom wheel shop mount them.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by 83Coupe@Aug 11 2003, 10:25 PM
I kind of had the same problem. One place said they'd do it but they gave me a lecture about it so i said screw them, another place said they'd try but they weren't sure if they could. Finally i just took the tires to a custom rim shop and had them mount them since thats what they deal with. Keep in mind, you don't have to have the place that sells you the tires mount them. I woulndn't buy the tires from the custom wheel shop becuase they either wouldn't have them in stock immediatley or they would charge a little higher than a regular tire place. I just bought my tires from one place and had a custom wheel shop mount them.
or you can buy everthing from me... hehehe

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Originally posted by SiK RyDa@Aug 12 2003, 11:03 AM
I buy mine at NTB, then take em to the local used tire shop and they spray ether in them to blow them on the rim. Charge me 15 a wheel.
eather??????all i have to say is
BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by SiK RyDa@Aug 12 2003, 12:03 PM
I buy mine at NTB, then take em to the local used tire shop and they spray ether in them to blow them on the rim. Charge me 15 a wheel.
find someone with a cheatah Bead-seater... Truck tire shops have em, thats what you need. Use that, avoid the ether if you can...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts