LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all except for the all silver cup gun........one of the SHarpe guns is missing needle,and spring i think...just need a good cleaning on them :biggrin:

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Big Doe@Aug 28 2006, 08:06 AM~6058272
How much for the Sharpe thats missing parts? Are you sure its good otherwise?
just one of the sharpes is missing the needle and spring,,,,i think thats all besides the cup,,,,,i think one of the other gravity fed is missing needle aswell,,,i know i got them both somewhere,,,i need to look for them :) it worked great last time i used it,,,,o-rings were in good shape and all that....i got a new gun and was using the others kinda as a primer gun after i got my new one,,,,,but,,,i really dont need them,,,and if somebody else can get some use out of them,,,i paid close to 300 each for the sharpe's,,,and like 75 or so, on each of the other gravity feds............................really and truly,,they just need a good cleaning...lol

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
I was just interested in the sharpe thats missing the parts because i have one that needs rebuilt but has all the parts. But if the seals and stuff are shot in that one then it wont do me any good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts