LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of some good paint shops in Phoenix? I had my 64 painted at a shop in 1996, I think it was on grant street, just west of 7th. The guy who painted there before I think was Mando, "Living Color". It was after that guy had the shop. I think the name was Reyes Body Shop. Anyway I am looking again for a painter and I really like the Arizona type paint jobs, not to sure if I want candy or origanal but I know I want to get it painted in or around Phoenix. Any info please.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
lots of nice paints in az, so must be a good painter or two or three. lots of az people on here. look in the az supershow topic in post your rides

·
Registered
783 Posts
if you dont mind travelin a bit (45 Min South of PHX) there is a shop called EZCRUZER near casa grande . the guy that runs it is a member of the mi vida C.C. chandler chapter. he does candies, patterns and murals as well as regular paint jobs (BC/CC) and autoboby repairs. if you need more info let me know.
im not sure what you mean by arizona style but whatever you can come up with he can do. he just sprayed my daily bucket for me last friday. ill post some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
There is another guy in Casa Grande, Az that does detailed murals, and most of the bad ass paint jobs in and around Casa Grande. He's been Painting cars, and doing murals for over ten years. He also has a shop in Casa Grande called the ArtShop. And he is a respected member of Majestics Car Club..Casa Grande Chapter. Hit him up. He does candies,pearals,flakes and anything else you can think of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts