LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

paint shops in south fl

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  BIG DIRTY 
#1 ·
imma buy a new car in about 2 weeks n it needs to be painted... any1 kno any good shops that have decent prices n do good jobs?? im not gonna get a $8,000 paint job but i want a nice one with some flake... lemme kno..

#4 ·
The only shop I can reccommend is in Orlando. He does great work at very reasonable prices. Well worth the trip from So. Florida.

Nesters Custom Auto
1455 W. Landstreet Rd.
Bldg. B Unit #510
Orlando, FL 32824
407-592-0121

Here is 66 he recently painted:

#5 ·
iight tru thanks... ill give them a call in like a week...if he does shyt right it's def. worth the drive... im always going to tampa and orlando anyways

#7 ·
no1 has got there shyt paintd in south FL?

#10 ·
tru thanks bro.... wha yall consider good prices??

#15 ·
any got pics of cars done up by these shops??

#16 ·
Here are some of the pictures from Nester Customs. Be carefull when you take your car to Nester, because he will have your car looking so nice that most of the other stuff on your car that doesn't really stands out. Total professional about business. Quick turn around. Took him 10 days t0 finish my car, included with cutting out and reapair 4 rust spots, fill in and shaving the Antenea/Back doors/Trunk lock. If you want it done right then I would give this guy a call. Especially great on Impalas, but works on alot of other cars and trucks. Get him quick, he won't have room shortly because I am bringing him 2 cars to finish here shortly, and he has to frame off mine and ROBLBC's 64's. Plus my girls 57 Chevy.

#18 ·
damn thats a nice car bro... yuh imm give him a call.... know what kinda prices he has?

#19 ·
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Sep 8 2003, 10:17 PM
Here are some of the pictures from Nester Customs. Be carefull when you take your car to Nester, because he will have your car looking so nice that most of the other stuff on your car that doesn't really stands out. Total professional about business. Quick turn around. Took him 10 days t0 finish my car, included with cutting out and reapair 4 rust spots, fill in and shaving the Antenea/Back doors/Trunk lock. If you want it done right then I would give this guy a call. Especially great on Impalas, but works on alot of other cars and trucks. Get him quick, he won't have room shortly because I am bringing him 2 cars to finish here shortly, and he has to frame off mine and ROBLBC's 64's. Plus my girls 57 Chevy.
[/IMG]
ur gyrls 57 chevy??? DAMN now thats a tru lady... gotta find me 1 of them... they the keepers

#20 ·
Originally posted by Latinplaya9@Sep 9 2003, 02:20 PM
damn thats a nice car bro... yuh imm give him a call.... know what kinda prices he has?
It all depends on what you got to get done. But he is pretty resonalble and he will go above and beyond to make sure that you body is done and the paint comes out perfect. Just his ways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.