LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jul 28 2003, 06:55 PM

one word, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ive seen painet tanks but wow, im gonna piss my pants it loox soo good.

·
Registered
949 Posts
sweet man ,, looks better than alot of pro jobs ,, good shit ..

Last edited by sabre at Jul 29 2003, 01:27 PM

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** Hey what the fuck is up there Big Dan ??? Western Union stated that the money order was cashed !!!! Now if the addy was wrong then thats what is was but,,, I never seen anyone bitch & moan over $25 like you have ...... Here is a deal ....... Since I already sent out a "MONEY ORDER" & I dont feel like getting ripped off if i send another one . I Can & will however send you a new front swaybar & end link bushing kit from "PST" .... Since I removed my swaybar - I wont be needing these.... If you are looking to call it even then fine .. Its not really affecting me with the stuff you post up because I dont use my computer anymore .. I still have people calling me up for business & it has picked up here in my city ...... Thats what I have to offer & this time i will have delivery confirmation on the package!!!!!!! BOB-T

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bob, what would be interesting to see is, what address you sent the money order to...

because it sure as hell didnt make it to MY mailbox...

but, it is nice to finally see you respond to this matter... :uh:

like I said, if you did in fact send me a money order, and can show me a receipt of some kind, then I will drop it, otherwise, i will still keep on figuring that you ripped me off! :0

·
Registered
991 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jul 30 2003, 12:04 AM

What color is that??????

·
Registered
991 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jul 30 2003, 02:48 AM
i dont know the name, but I have the PPG mix formula if you want it..
Yea, that would be great. Now is that the same color as your car, it looks the same but I'll be honest I dont know shit about paint I leave that to one of my homeboys.

Last edited by BIGPUNthug at Jul 30 2003, 04:05 AM

1 - 20 of 33 Posts