LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by eric ramos@Aug 7 2005, 09:09 PM~3557525
nice did u sand them down
and what paint u used dupli color

no i didnt i had cleaned them with a brillo so many times the chrome was already worn off and the inside of the rim was rusted... i used dupli color ocean blue high metal flake
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by just lowriding@Aug 8 2005, 09:12 AM~3559994
looks shit.
they dont look shit they look like shit you moron....... n ur just jealous cus your too poor to have a place to piss you english faggot


















:biggrin: bitch
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Aug 8 2005, 04:18 PM~3562914
they dont look shit they look like shit you moron....... n ur just jealous cus your too poor to have a place to piss you english faggot
:biggrin: bitch

if they looked like shit i'd probably see a picture of a turd. they still look shit. when i get home i'll hook you up with some pics of my toilet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by just lowriding@Aug 9 2005, 06:34 AM~3567953
if they looked like shit i'd probably see a picture of a turd. they still look shit. when i get home i'll hook you up with some pics of my toilet.
wow you are horrible at comebacks.... give it up. you got owned..... we all do at least one time in our lives.... you just get it more often than most.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Aug 9 2005, 09:38 AM~3569961
wow you are horrible at comebacks.... give it up. you got owned..... we all do at least one time in our lives.... you just get it more often than most.
shut the fuck up you cunt. i don't give a fuck about the pathetic shit you type (badly) and the fucking ''ownage''.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top