LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lo,
I am in the Minneapolis area and am lookin for a good painter in the area or some where not to far..doesnt matter if you're a backyard painter as long as you're good, good on the wallet too. Well if a anyone can direct me to a painter here it'd be much appreciated...thanks

Kev

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** I do some decent paint jobs here in Duluth ....There is some pics posted up in hydraulics under my post : $5000 for new hydros.... check it out .. I have some custom stuff as well ... ask T-BONE to drop some pics of that 62 I painted ........

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: Thanks there T-BONE :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** THat is my buddy grants car ... We did this paint for him for full dual exhaust work on my 64 & a 92 camaro rs w/ a killer 408 in it!!!! This costed him only for the paint because his sister owns the muffler clinic here in town........Thats cheap !!!!

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Aug 26 2003, 09:56 AM
*** I do some decent paint jobs here in Duluth ....There is some pics posted up in hydraulics under my post : $5000 for new hydros.... check it out .. I have some custom stuff as well ... ask T-BONE to drop some pics of that 62 I painted ........
When I am ready for paint, he's gettin my loot :cool:

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
PM me. A good freind of mine just bought out a autobody, paint & street rod shop in stillwater. HIS SHIT IS FLAWLESS! Just remember when it comes to paint, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. ;) Seriously though, this guy is no joke.

Last edited by DownLow350 at Aug 26 2003, 12:22 PM

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Down Low, that is the truth to the fullest .... I am doing pretty good for what I have to work with .. If I was in the cities , I feel I would be alot better & would be able to make more $$ down there.. If you think about it - typically in the cities the income down there is 2-3 times as much as we get up here .... I just got done doing up a sick ass 2001 neon that has a body kit .... It is the stock white but I added a sickening pattern of graffix on one side that appears to be emerged in water w/ air bubbles & swirled in airbrushed effex..... The other side appears to be ripping away exposing a completely different smoke type effect pinstripped with the slash/barbedwire technique .... this was all done with kandys : Oriental blue & some kandy violette over stratto blue base ..... I need to get pics of that on here .... I do however work with the best paint & autobody shop in our area .... I can use the shop anytime when i get paid to do a good job.....

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 26 2003, 07:36 PM
I liked that paint when I first saw it...

hook a fella up with 25 bucks worth of paintwork... :cheesy:
*** Well what do you need ??/ I am doing more airbrush work lately & I have done a few helmets, & i have a few nitrous bottles waiting for me as I speak ........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts