LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg+Sep 19 2003, 09:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trudawg @ Sep 19 2003, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sabre@Sep 18 2003, 06:47 PM
you can epoxy it an then 2pak black .
I'm sorry say that in English :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
j/k can you go into detail?[/b][/quote]
ya can clean up the underbody of ya car lay down an epoxy primer let it dry overnight then hit it the next day with a 2k topcoat black ..

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I say Grind some of that shit off with an angle grinder and areas like fuel lines or whatever just spray with degreaser or brake parts cleaner. Then use some sort of truckbed coating like ryhno, or hurculiner my spelling might be fucked up. THen spray it under the vehicle.

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by /\Chris/\@Sep 18 2003, 11:43 PM
I say Grind some of that shit off with an angle grinder and areas like fuel lines or whatever just spray with degreaser or brake parts cleaner. Then use some sort of truckbed coating like ryhno, or hurculiner my spelling might be fucked up. THen spray it under the vehicle.
yea thats what I want to do, but I was wondering if any of those kinf of products makes a glossy finish, or could I go over the undercoating with some black lauqer spray paint

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by sabre@Sep 18 2003, 07:47 PM
2pak
the rapper???? :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
dont half ass. rent a HUGE pressure washer with heat. spray it. the rest you can use acetone and or a propane torch to heat up and scrape. then you can paint it or put rubberized undercoating. trust me youll be happier that way

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58@Sep 19 2003, 12:48 PM
dont half ass. rent a HUGE pressure washer with heat. spray it. the rest you can use acetone and or a propane torch to heat up and scrape. then you can paint it or put rubberized undercoating. trust me youll be happier that way
yea I feel you dawg, but to be honest this is for my wifes car, and I just want it to look alright against the chrome under carriage parts she'll have. Now my shit is a different story :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
166 Posts
yo get por 15 that shit is awsome u dont have to clean up the rust oranything you brish it on and when it dries it is sm,ooth and glossy as fuck and its cheap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts