LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok who ever wants there car painted give me pic and how and i will give you a estimate i am in tampa florida
Edit: ok i will do a paint job for trade with a car cause i really need one and i am short on cash so i am doing paint job for cash and for trades rims, hydros, and cars. i also do hydro instllation
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
i dont have a pic but its a 85 Cutlass and body work already will already be done and I want a good simple silver bc/cc. Can you give me an estimate at what its running me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 91CADDY@Aug 16 2005, 12:57 PM~3636924
i dont have a pic but its a 85 Cutlass and body work already will already be done and I want a good simple silver bc/cc.  Can you give me an estimate at what its running me?
if its a simple silver paint its going to run you 1200
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
How much better could it look than a simple silver? I dont know much about painting cars at all thats why I asked. Im willing to travel for a good painter...Oh, I took the whole top off and replaced it with a canvas top if that interfears with the pricing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by 91CADDY@Aug 16 2005, 03:12 PM~3637903
How much better could it look than a simple silver?  I dont know much about painting cars at all thats why I asked.  Im willing to travel for a good painter...Oh, I took the whole top off and replaced it with a canvas top if that interfears with the pricing.
depends what kind of color you want, if the top aint getin painted then the price drops down to 1100, you lookin for somethin like this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
I know this is a real real sorry example but dont know how else to explain it. I pretty much want it a silver that you will see on a New Honda or something. Actually thought about getting a Honda paint job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by 91CADDY@Aug 16 2005, 09:32 PM~3640320
I know this is a real real sorry example but dont know how else to explain it.  I pretty much want it a silver that you will see on a New Honda or something.  Actually thought about getting a Honda paint job.
ok, you mean this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i will do a paint job for trade with a car cause i really need one and i am short on cash so i am doing paint job for cash and for trades rims, hydros, and cars. i also do hydro instllation
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by pink63impala@Aug 23 2005, 08:35 AM~3675642
:uh: you sound like a crack head,begging for a job and shit
fuck you dumb fuck i just had my motherfucking cadi repoed and my mother fucking daytons were on it so i just lost whole bunch of cash and i need a new car wheels and hydros so fuck off you fat fuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by whitepac@Aug 23 2005, 02:55 PM~3677580
fuck you dumb fuck i just had my motherfucking cadi repoed and my mother fucking daytons were on it so i just lost whole bunch of cash and i need a new car wheels and hydros so fuck off you fat fuck
now why would your caddi get repoed? :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by japSW20@Aug 23 2005, 04:28 PM~3678403
now why would your caddi get repoed? :uh:
cause i boght it at a dealer ship called autobest and the fuck went and repoed it cause i didnt pay my payments
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by whitepac@Aug 23 2005, 08:27 PM~3679639
cause i boght it at a dealer ship called autobest and the fuck went and repoed it cause i didnt pay my payments
wow.... so hes a fuck for taking back something you should pay for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by japSW20@Aug 24 2005, 10:27 AM~3683048
wow.... so hes a fuck for taking back something you should pay for?
i only owed 100 more bucks for the lac and i told that fuck ill pay him as soon as i find the cash but no the fuck repoed it with the hydro and rims and know the fuck ass wont give them back
 

·
~Individuals CC~
Joined
·
6,502 Posts
Yeah right.
What a dumbass.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top