LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people, so this is what I decided... since the civic is a 92 and I want to sell it, etc... I was wondering of practicing (learning) how to paint on that car. Thanks to all the post that my homie lowriderlife puts... I will basically buy silver paint for my car as a base... However, I want to make it a two tone civic hehehe, kinda a racing graphic? or something like that... With a blue? So I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some graphics of silver base with blue... Any style, lowrider style, racing graphics (patterns) would be cool. hehe, i'll probably put 18 inch wires just for the heck...

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 13 2003, 08:11 AM
hey people, so this is what I decided... since the civic is a 92 and I want to sell it, etc... I was wondering of practicing (learning) how to paint on that car. Thanks to all the post that my homie lowriderlife puts... I will basically buy silver paint for my car as a base... However, I want to make it a two tone civic hehehe, kinda a racing graphic? or something like that... With a blue? So I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some graphics of silver base with blue... Any style, lowrider style, racing graphics (patterns) would be cool. hehe, i'll probably put 18 inch wires just for the heck...
GIVE IT UP HOMIE!!!!!!!!!-JUST KIDDING-----WHAT STYLE DO YOU LIKE MORE FOR THAT CAR???? :biggrin: ------LET ME KNOW I'LL HELP YOU OUT BRO-----PEACE

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 13 2003, 09:48 AM
I don't know... i want some lowriderish... but I also want something of a racing look? GRRRRR...
STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAA :biggrin:AHAHAHAHAHAHA

MR ARROZ!!!

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 14 2003, 06:00 AM
DAMN, i like this blue...

................all points bulletin.......calling all cars.... calling all cars......we seem to have lost nacho from individuals......last seen on the edge of lowrider world and heading east towards "arroz ave"...................
ahhahahahahahah :biggrin: ----if you see him please tie him up burn the civic and subject him to many hours of lowrider videos like....
og rider, trucha, young hog, cali swangin etc to try and get his memory back...................that is all

j/k bro------------ :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by unique9deuce@Aug 13 2003, 11:29 AM
It's not a Civic.......but doing it up like this accord would be nice.

nice ass paint job----------------------i love orange and flakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by lowriderlife+Aug 14 2003, 07:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowriderlife @ Aug 14 2003, 07:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--unique9deuce@Aug 13 2003, 11:29 AM
It's not a Civic.......but doing it up like this accord would be nice.

nice ass paint job----------------------i love orange and flakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]
I'll give you oranges and some flake if you help me paint my car hahaha...

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by lowriderlife+Aug 14 2003, 07:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowriderlife @ Aug 14 2003, 07:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 14 2003, 06:00 AM

................all points bulletin.......calling all cars.... calling all cars......we seem to have lost nacho from individuals......last seen on the edge of lowrider world and heading east towards "arroz ave"...................
ahhahahahahahah :biggrin: ----if you see him please tie him up burn the civic and subject him to many hours of lowrider videos like....
og rider, trucha, young hog, cali swangin etc to try and get his memory back...................that is all

j/k bro------------ :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Can I join premier with a ford falcon 65? Everything chromed on it? Imma name it, BLOOD ON IMPERIAL HWY & CRIP NAYBUHOOD!!!

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Aug 14 2003, 08:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Aug 14 2003, 08:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 07:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Aug 14 2003, 06:00 AM

j/k bro------------ :biggrin:
Can I join premier with a ford falcon 65? Everything chromed on it? Imma name it, BLOOD ON IMPERIAL HWY & CRIP NAYBUHOOD!!![/b][/quote]
SURE FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 14 2003, 01:19 PM
hahaha... my co worker was all like WOOO who's that guy... you look mean richie...
I AM MEAN BRO--------------- ;)

Last edited by lowriderlife at Aug 14 2003, 01:32 PM

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by lowriderlife+Aug 14 2003, 02:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowriderlife @ Aug 14 2003, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 14 2003, 01:19 PM
hahaha... my co worker was all like WOOO who's that guy... you look mean richie...
I AM MEAN BRO--------------- ;)[/b][/quote]
stop your lieing!!! hahahaha you couldn't kill a roach if it were on your food...

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Aug 14 2003, 01:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Aug 14 2003, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 02:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Aug 14 2003, 01:19 PM

I AM MEAN BRO--------------- ;)
stop your lieing!!! hahahaha you couldn't kill a roach if it were on your food...[/b][/quote]
OF COURSE I WOULD KILL IT---AS I ATE IT FOOL..........HAHA :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts