LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got two dents, an in and out. how good of a job do these guys do?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Pretty damn good! I used them once to repair a ding in a candy coated fender. After he was done I could not tell where the ding was.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
we do it where I work and as long as the paint isnt cracked they normally come out 100%. Worth the cash they charge.

·
Registered
755 Posts
As long as they know what they are doing it will be fine. I have seen those guys do amazing things. But if they are hacks, it will cause you more trouble. Just make sure it is a reputable company. Maybe go to a local dealership and see who they use.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
dealerships use the people that do the worst work. They go through cars so quick and hack the job up. Use someone that mostly only does retail work. They usually cost alittle more but will get a better end result.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Good point. But its just like going to audio express, they suck at production installs but that doesnt necessarily mean all their installers are hacks. Im sure for a little more cash and time to work on the vehicle they can do a much better job.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I'm not saying all of them do hack work. Like the guy we have that does the paintless dent removal works on dealership cars, but only the ones that come into the shop. If you live in Cali I would recomend taking it to The Dent King if your close enough.

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Just like they said, if they know what they doing it is def worth it. My Lac had 43 dings, cost me 100.00 and cant tell where they were. Only thing is I had my trunk lid up and he missed one, but well worth the money, no doubt.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick7922@Aug 5 2005, 01:17 AM~3544940
Just like they said, if they know what they doing it is def worth it. My Lac had 43 dings, cost me 100.00 and cant tell where they were. Only thing is I had my trunk lid up and he missed one, but well worth the money, no doubt.
DAMN......SUPER DEAL

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I got a guy that awsome , bets repainting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts