LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Triple OG
11,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my video camera. Its a panasonic palmcorder. Its a very good camera and has a lot of features. It has a built in light for nighttime recording, microphone, black and white, color, mirror effects, and some more cool stuff.

I just got married and got a new camera so I am selling this one. I'm well known on this site and have nothing but good feedback. You can trust me.

Included: 1 battery, video cable to hook up to tv/vcr/computer, charger, and the camera.

Here is a pic of it, I don't have the case anymore and I don't know where the instruction manual is but I will look for it.

I paid almost 400 bucks for it, but I will sell it for 100 bucks. I'm not hurting for money, I just really don't need it anymore.

Camera works great. The rubber part from the vision lens came off but I never used the vision lens so I didn't worry about it. (it also has LCD view)

I think the lcd screen is about 3 inches (estimate)

·
Triple OG
11,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can someone tell me if they see the picture I posted? It just says user posted image but I'm at the library and not on my computer so it may just be the settings.

·
Triple OG
11,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by droptoutzx2@Sep 19 2006, 01:03 AM~6201531
any better pics? what kind of tape it use?

vhsc tapes.

here are some pics from my phone. I don't have a digital camera..

·
Registered
532 Posts
whats the best you can do on it?

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
how old is it? and the best price shipped to calif. 92647

·
Registered
532 Posts
pm me because i am really interested in this. Let me know the best price you can do and what it will cost to ship to 47243.

·
Triple OG
11,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TTT...

I will trade for stuff too. I'm looking fro car radio's, amps, tv's, ect...just post it if your interested..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts