LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in boyz n the hood does he have the pankae wired to the ignition because in the once scene he kills his car it drops then when the guy starts shottin he starts it and it jumps up how does he do it!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
i've seen cars over here with that in the old days, just take a feed from the ignition circuit, but its run to the hydro's via relays, in a similar way to people who hook them up to their alarm fobs so when they set the alarm the car dumps.

Looks pretty cool but totally pointless imo.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Sep 19 2007, 07:51 AM~8822602
i've seen cars over here with that in the old days, just take a feed from the ignition circuit, but its run to the hydro's via relays, in a similar way to people who hook them up to their alarm fobs so when they set the alarm the car dumps.

Looks pretty cool but totally pointless imo.

Plus you would have to make sure the timing is right, because my car will go up faster than my car will start......just hit the switch :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Originally posted by lorinlewis23@Sep 19 2007, 05:25 AM~8822549
hit the switch?
x3 :biggrin:

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
i think its magic

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by psirna@Sep 19 2007, 08:21 AM~8822543
in boyz n the hood does he have the pankae wired to the ignition because in the once scene he kills his car it drops then when the guy starts shottin he starts it and it jumps up how does he do it!?!?!?

NEWB ALERT!!!

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Sep 19 2007, 10:43 PM~8825420
NEWB ALERT!!!
so so true :roflmao:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Originally posted by psirna@Sep 19 2007, 07:21 AM~8822543
pixie dust and some imagination

·
Registered
589 Posts
Originally posted by 81cutty@Sep 19 2007, 04:14 PM~8825679
its brujeria :0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: gotta sacrifice a pumphead to be able to do that

·
Registered
55 Posts
if you REALLY have a hard on to do that i think you would need to measure the peak amp draw on your system and purchase a digital overload that you could tune in a few amps over so when your pump locks out the excessive amp draw cuts the solenoids off before you damage anything. you would have to reset the module every time you start your car. but yes, this would be a waste of money. i just like to figure things out...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
hit the switch on the dash

1 - 20 of 46 Posts