LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whudup whudup lay it low fam.. my name is jacob and I am a simple motherfucker that lives a lax lifestyle.. i bought my first car at the age of 14.. went halfs with my boy and bought a 1982 cad from his older brother for $500.. it didnt run for shit but it had a double wammy setup that had been beat all to hell but still lifted.. a fuel pump, a starter and some carb clean later we were down the block.. thought we were the SHIT.. jump forward 16 years and I have been build'n ever since.. a little bit of everything(but still dont know shit bout nuth'n), but been in body/collision shops for the past 14 of those years.. I recently lost my grandfather to cancer but before he past we talked about our beginnings in our trades and how it started us on our paths.. he want to help me rebuild a better version of my caddy but was unable to see it through.. so here i am give'n it a second shot with a new body(big thanks to the homie Rodrigo for Stylistics Sacramento for the hook) to work with and here's to you "Papa Joe" for push'n me in the right direction..
IMG_0496.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The homies from Black Magic put together a nice little setup for me.. made my day to get it in at the shop even though UPS royally fuck'd up the delivery.. all the same a clean start for juice that will pump threw this "old man":biggrin:
IMG_0411.jpg
IMG_0419.jpg
IMG_0421.jpg
IMG_0431.jpg
IMG_0433.jpg
Thanks to OJ and Ron a BMH for help'n a MF'r out!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Also picked up this front end thanks to Errik from Individuals Sacramento
IMG_0434.jpg
IMG_0435.jpg
I'm really dig'n the "90's" style front and rear ends but still not sure about do'n the full conversion.. there's already so many great look'n cad's out there that are all 90'd out that i might just try a mix of the styles

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
looking good Bro!! Good Luck on your build and you sound like you have a good reason to see it through. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 115 Posts