LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if the arrow goes into the block or into the dump

heres a pic of my new setup

Prohopper 3 Pump Anodoized purple and chrome all with #8 italian heads, chomr fittings and lines...Ill post more pics later

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks...yes 3 pump kit....prohopper service is the best!...ask for jimmy he will hook you up!

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Aug 4 2005, 10:53 PM~3544213
thanks...yes 3 pump kit....prohopper service is the best!...ask for jimmy he will hook you up!
:uh: :biggrin:

get your new rack done first :twak:

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 4 2005, 10:54 PM~3544556
i see you got the new style dumps/ someone said he got the old ones with the kit ordered :dunno:

good luck aaron
i didnt say i got the old dumps..i said i got the old pump heads..lol..he said he would send the purple dumps if they were instock and if not he would send me those and then send me the purple ones.....And mike i need to talk to you about the plumbing...im going to work right now but will be on around 4-5 tonight......
:cool:

·
7,431 Posts
Not really an arrow, its a diagram of the way the check works. A springloaded ball bearing sits in to a funnel shape. The pressure of the fluid pushes the spring back to let fluid by. o> ;)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Damm hommie hope you got somee friends that know about juice good luck :happysad: you got a lot to learn...

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im doing it all my self...this will be my 3rd setup...first brand new kit.....never plumbed my own kit before...so its getting kinda scary lol.......but i got it all together with the help of juggalo4life ....i only put the dumps on wrong the first time lmao......ill post some new pics tomorrow night

1 - 12 of 12 Posts