Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need the part numbers for the parker slowdown valves that have the water faucet style handle. i gave up on other companies that were saposed to get me the "monster" style slow downs.
anyway, i can buy these locally, just need the numbers, thank you

Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 9 2005, 04:51 PM~3571454

MV2400S for steel 1 1/2"  :biggrin:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I got 4 NOS ZigZags made in 1955 that are #16 (1") they are fuckin huge.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.