LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

parkin lot pimpin

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  EGGZ CUSTOM FAB 
Originally posted by LemonDrop63@Jul 28 2005, 07:53 AM
here in ohio i received a written warning (moving vio) for hopping in a almost empty burger king parking lot. REAL BULLSHIT! :0
[snapback]3495588[/snapback]​
that is bullshit! be hapy it was a warning though

i know here in the cornstate :biggrin: as long as the car is stopped you can do anything you want. when rolling- there is NO warning. and parking lots i've never had a prob. just last night the wife, kids and i were out cruisin and hit the lake, we were fuckin with the switches there infront of 2 cops ( didnt see them ) in the lake parking lot in drive and they didnt say anything, so i dunno.
a few years ago i got busted for 3 wheeling, i seen the cop make a u turn, and just as he did- i pulled over, parked it and jumped out and started walking. after about an hour i went back and drove home :biggrin: :biggrin: . i dont like paying for tickets or goin to court

Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 28 2005, 12:40 PM
That's hilarious man, but you're lucky they didn't draw on you. :0  You know how trigger happy they get when they think you're on the run!  :0  :0  :0
[snapback]3497341[/snapback]​
they circled the block, then 2 blocks, then 15 minutes. i was in the bar watchin . as soon as i KNEW it was clear, i jumped in and headed home. i wasant about to pay the outragouse ticket for that. the bar was 5 buildings down from when i parked it and jumped out............ i can laugh about it now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.