LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a break for a minute. Back on the grind.

When i got it 3 years ago.

Took the rear apart

Sand blasted

Pieces to be painted

3 years ago with pinstriping but i didnt like the color and went with a different color

had emblems made

A arms

·
Registered
2,432 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sup yo havent seen ya in a min? glad to see the linc back...its been a minute since i last saw ur updates looks fresh homie..:thumbsup:
Been doing my thing making some big steps in life. about to get married and a place in october. been having alot going on so the car was put on hold. Nothings holding me back this time around. Youll see that individual plaque in the back real soon.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Been doing my thing making some big steps in life. about to get married and a place in october. been having alot going on so the car was put on hold. Nothings holding me back this time around. Youll see that individual plaque in the back real soon.
thats good to hear scott glad ur making them moves in life...im doin the same shit bro...i seen loren the other day around town talked to him for a minute n shit. well now that ur on track sounds like there nothing holding u back now, cant wait to see that plaque on there bro.linc gonna be tight...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys. Bodywork is done, my trunk and hood had some dings taken ou and primered. Ill be picking those up this week.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts