Registered
22,775 Posts
Are the doors good?

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are the doors good?
passenger side is useable drivers i wouldnt. i useally try and keep all the good doors i can sense there hard to find with all this rusty shit around here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Interested in the windshield if it's any good...also interior door panels, and piece of trim that goes on the trunk right above the cove moulding.
Also, lower chrome that the passenger window fits into and possibly the chrome around the drivers back window, and both 1/4 glass...
Sorry for asking so much!
Thanks

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interested in the windshield if it's any good...also interior door panels, and piece of trim that goes on the trunk right above the cove moulding.
Also, lower chrome that the passenger window fits into and possibly the chrome around the drivers back window, and both 1/4 glass...
Sorry for asking so much!
Thanks
whieldshields busted, door panels are all that great but trims good,peice on top of trunk has dent. and lower chrome on passenger window? u mean the frame? there always rusty an im sure i have some good quarter glass's

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do u got the wiring harness for the car if so pm me with where parts are located and how much
yes its in there and located in greensboro NC

1 - 20 of 75 Posts