Rear bumper fillars,
jack hold down,
some interior trim.

Car is all complete otherwise, Let me know what ya need:cool:

Pics:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I am interested in some parts from your vehicle. I need the steering wheel,sun visors,front and rear bumper,chrome door trimming, and wood grain front console. Please reply with prices for these parts. Thanks CHack77

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello! I am interested in some parts from your vehicle. I need the steering wheel,sun visors,front and rear bumper,chrome door trimming, and wood grain front console. Please reply with prices for these parts. Thanks CHack77
I'll check the condition of the parts you are asking about tommarow when I go out to where the car is at.

·
IGOTABIG
2,518 Posts
Sorry haven't been around the computer for a couple weeks, they are still on the car, which is sitting at one of my friends dads farms, i'll have him check the condition of them this weekend and get back to you.
Thanks. I had them on mine n one morning they were gone.
Lmk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have this Delta88

There are a number of items that I need for my 88. Left tail light, headliner backing board, dash pad, passenger floor pan, top of right front fender chrome and rear window plastic frame for vinyl top.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There are a number of items that I need for my 88. Left tail light, headliner backing board, dash pad, passenger floor pan, top of right front fender chrome and rear window plastic frame for vinyl top.
I still have the car, although we stripped it to a shell to build it into a race car, we scrapped all the bad parts, but still have some stuff left over, i'll check this week to see if I got anything you need.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.