LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 Turbo Regal parts cars. 2 are titled and have turbo engines/tranny's in em. One 86GN Astroroof rolling chassis, another 86 T-Top rolling chassis, and 87 Turbo T with T-Tops....also no motor or tranny.

I have tons of parts. If you need it, I probably have it. I will post some non-regal specific G-body parts with prices and pics in a seperate thread and I'll keep it updated. This is just a heads up on the Turbo car stuff.

I've got BRF code and BQ code trans, rearends, control arms, turbo engines, turbo engine harness's, ECM's, injector kits, fuel systems, tuning equipment, 87 long block, 2 84 turbo engines that are complete, one knocked, other is fine. Turbocharger's, intercoolers, piping, downpipes, exhaust parts, etc etc etc...just way too much to list.

I have two storage units stacked floor to ceiling with nothing but parts from Turbo Regals I've parted out. Consoles, seats, dashes, trim, body panels, door panels, doors, decklids, turbo hoods, emblems, columns, wheels, caps, crossmembers, radiator supports, fenders, sheetmetal, WO2 and chrome exterior trim, woodgrain and WO2 interior dash bezels, baffled fuel tanks, fuel sending units/hangers, etc etc etc etc.....really is just too much to list, so if you need it, just hit me with a PM or email and I'll get back to you with a price and pictures.

I'm out of Tallahassee, FL. I am not a business. Was just really into restoring Grand Nationals and T-Types for a while and had the money and time to do it right. I don't have either now. I am also selling the 5 parts cars. I am however only selling two of my drivers. 84GN and 87GNX both through private auction. I need more space and all of the cars and parts are taking up everything.

Thanks very much. Good luck on your projects. Hopefully I can be of some help.
If you have a Cutlass, Monte, GP, Elky/Caballero, etc....remember....a lot of these parts will work on your car too. Especially interior trim, seats, console, etc.

[email protected]
Matt Golden

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a few pics of the 87T that is being parted out. It is an 87Turbo T. Just over 100k miles. Car is in great condition, but is now being parted. No title. I can title it. Takes about 30-45 days and it will be a clean FL title. The VIN is good, just no title.
Car is as appears, minus the grill, T wheels up front(spares on), and minus the engine, tranny, and some interior trim, DS bucket, console, column, door panels, misc. trim, etc.

Just tell me what you want or if you want the whole thing and we'll work a deal.
I'll post more pics of the parts cars. Please see my thread for the 84T-Type astroroof in the cars for sale. It is a clear MS titled car. Not salvage or rebuilt. Clear normal title. Good clear VIN. No problems when I carfax'd it back before I bought it.

I will post another thread with pics of individual parts and their prices. I've messed around with Regals for about 10 years. Time for me to get out of it and move on to building a house instead of cars :uh:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
how much 4 the whole car pm me and were are u located

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Originally posted by klownin04@Dec 14 2008, 01:27 PM~12427522
i need some interior trim parts for the t-tops u got any pics??
X2

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I need a 3.73 rear end shipped to 28540 PM me with a price

·
Registered
947 Posts
I need the wiring harness that go from the gauges to the transmission. let me know I'm in Miami 33013

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM's on the way...!

Yes, I do have T-Top interior pieces as well as two T-Tops left on the car shown! Blue and Burgundy only. Only blue b-pillars, center trim, side, and pieces shown below left. ALL burgundy pieces are left. Plus almost another full set of burgundy in storage if I remember correctly. T-Top visor mounts as well.

I will follow up posting pics of two of the pieces. I will take pictures tomorrow of more and post.

I do not have a 3.73 rear. Very sorry. I can probably get one as our yard have lots of these cars down here. I'll PM with price from yard here shortly. I'm in good with several here in town.

plumjc....this car has no title. I can title it. It takes 30-45 days and costs, but it is a clear FL title. Not salvage or rebuilt. CLEAR title!

214Tex, PM sent.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's the blue pieces I have pics of.

This is the b-pillar trim in blue. Screws are taped in place in pic so I wouldn't lose them. Trim is nice. No fade. One small scratch on one of them is all. These are cut to fit t-Top cars. Solid roof/Astroroof trim will not fit, but can but cut to fit. These are ready to install and include screws. From 87Turbo T in pictures.

These are the forward sunvisor trims. They are perfect. Car was garaged and had factory sunvisor shades installed. Zero fade, no flaking, no cracks. They are perfect.

This is one of two upper rear quarter trim pieces. For the T-Top cars, they have the lights as T-Top cars had no dome light from the factory. Nice addition even if you don't have T-tops. A little dusty in the pic, but they are undamaged. No flaking. Ready to install and include the lights and wires.

I have a-pillars that can be painted to match and cut to fit.

I have at least one set of factory T-Top a-pillars in burg. I'll try and get the rest together and get pics up for you both to look at. PM's sent!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Originally posted by Matt Golden@Dec 14 2008, 04:08 AM~12425591
Here's a few pics of the 87T that is being parted out. It is an 87Turbo T. Just over 100k miles. Car is in great condition, but is now being parted. No title. I can title it. Takes about 30-45 days and it will be a clean FL title. The VIN is good, just no title.
Car is as appears, minus the grill, T wheels up front(spares on), and minus the engine, tranny, and some interior trim, DS bucket, console, column, door panels, misc. trim, etc.

Just tell me what you want or if you want the whole thing and we'll work a deal.
I'll post more pics of the parts cars. Please see my thread for the 84T-Type astroroof in the cars for sale. It is a clear MS titled car. Not salvage or rebuilt. Clear normal title. Good clear VIN. No problems when I carfax'd it back before I bought it.

I will post another thread with pics of individual parts and their prices. I've messed around with Regals for about 10 years. Time for me to get out of it and move on to building a house instead of cars  :uh:

how much for a hood homie :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Originally posted by Matt Golden@Dec 14 2008, 04:08 AM~12425591

I will post another thread with pics of individual parts and their prices. I've messed around with Regals for about 10 years. Time for me to get out of it and move on to building a house instead of cars  :uh:

aslo how much for fenders withe lights in them :biggrin:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car has no title....if you're serious, title can be arranged. Takes 30-45days and costs, but it is a clear FL title...not rebuilt or salvage. CLEAR title!

I did not list this particular car for sale, but I suppose everything is for sale if the price is right :biggrin:

PM sent!

Factory Euro cornering light Fenders....PM sent on them as well....they are rare. Generally only on limiteds but some non-limited Turbo T's, such as this one(and about 20 others that were built) came with them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Originally posted by Matt Golden@Dec 14 2008, 06:21 PM~12429103
Car has no title....if you're serious, title can be arranged. Takes 30-45days and costs, but it is a clear FL title...not rebuilt or salvage. CLEAR title!

I did not list this particular car for sale, but I suppose everything is for sale if the price is right  :biggrin:

PM sent!

Factory Euro cornering light Fenders....PM sent on them as well....they are rare. Generally only on limiteds but some non-limited Turbo T's, such as this one(and about 20 others that were built) came with them.
how much for a t-type or gn hood if you have one nd fenders with the lights if you got sum hit me up bro

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pm sent! 300 for turbo hood homie...gonna have to go freight. I'll get a quote to CO from FL tomorrow n let ya know.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts