LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Dizzz---amn........Only if it had the Impala Roof Line and you were a tad bit closer. Eitherway, I'll bump it to THE top!......GEE / eL

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Familiaimpala@Jan 29 2010, 06:56 PM~16454878
did that car come with a/c?? and does it still have the rocker mouldings and front wheel well mouldings
ya it was a a/c car the rockers are good, passenger side has a lil ding, and someone removed the wheel well moldings before i got it....im trying to get out to where the car is to take pics...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Ese Caqui@Jan 30 2010, 08:09 PM~16463245
If the Floor boards and trunk are good would you be willing to cut em out?  Hows the deck lid?
some of the floor boards were good i dont remember which ones homie..i can drill em out for you which ones you need, i got 2 cherry decklids one of them is a lil messed up by the key hole the other one is jus a lil bent on the lip easy fix.....

·
Registered
16,185 Posts
Originally posted by kaddyman@Jan 31 2010, 12:13 AM~16465631
some of the floor boards were good i dont remember which ones homie..i can drill em out for you which ones you need, i got 2 cherry decklids one of them is a lil messed up by the key hole the other one is jus a lil bent on the lip easy fix.....
Well I need all this homie
I need the driver and passanger front floors. I also need the trunk floor, the deck lid, and gas tank.
I'd take the lid with the messed up key hole. Just let me know. Im waiting on that Tax refund and there is a super cheap 66 Parts car here in town I just dont really have the space for it. It might be better off taking me a lil drive to south colorado!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
:biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts