LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright a buddy of mine wants to sell his 79 monte so I'm thinking about buying it because I need the frame from it for mine but I wanted to see if anyone needed parts from it so I can recover most of my money from buying the car to help him out.

it's a 79 monte with bucket seats and of coarse the center console. it is a pretty solid car. he just rebuilt the 350 in it with 202 heads along with a edelbrock intake and 650 carb..

HERE IS WHAT I NEED OFF OF IT!!!
-rear trunk lid
-rear tail lights
-frame
-passenger side fender

EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE FOR SALE!!!

let me know what you need and that will help out with my decision on buying it or not to part it out..post or pm me

ALL PARTS WILL BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SO IF YOU SPEAK ON THE PARTS FIRST YOU WILL GET FIRST DIBS ON THEM ^^^ ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE NEED APPLY ^^^.. AGAIN POST OR PM ME WHAT YOU NEED AND I WILL GET PICS UP ASAP

HERE IS SOME PICS..I'LL POST MORE LATER


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
First dibs on the turn signals, bezels, hood ornament,trunk lock cover, console, chrome trim around the license plate, and left fender!
And if it has the whole set of the wide lower chrome moldings I want em too!
Pm me price. What color bucket seats? Or the whole interior if its the right color. Give me a good deal and I can pick up too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,351 Posts
I need the lid off the console, lower chrome trim behind the rear wheels both sides, maybe the front and rear bumpers if i get a good price
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 1979mc+Dec 20 2008, 02:19 PM~12483103-->
PICS I NEED THE GRILL AND FRONT LIGHTS.
[/b]
i'll post some up in the next couple days I just don't want to sit on this stuff if I do it I won't have the room for it to sit.. but the good news is you got first dibs on that stuff

Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2008, 04:35 PM~12483768
First dibs on the turn signals, bezels, hood ornament,trunk lock cover, console, chrome trim around the license plate, and left fender!
And if it has the whole set of the wide lower chrome moldings I want em too!
Pm me price. What color bucket seats? Or the whole interior if its the right color. Give me a good deal and I can pick up too
I'll post some up asap

Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2008, 10:29 PM~12485470
I need the lid off the console, lower chrome trim behind the rear wheels both sides, maybe the front and rear bumpers if i get a good price
I'll make you a hell of a deal..you bring the car down to me from eighballs house and you can have that stuff other than the console lid (its pending with the console but if that deal falls through i'll toss you the lid to) :biggrin:


<!--QuoteBegin-STREET HUSTLE
@Dec 20 2008, 10:57 PM~12485625
pics homie
I'll post some up asap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,512 Posts
Originally posted by NEXT LEVEL@Dec 20 2008, 09:37 PM~12486307
i'll post some up in the next couple days I just don't want to sit on this stuff if I do it I won't have the room for it to sit.. but the good news is you got first dibs on that stuff
I'll post some up asap

I'll make you a hell of a deal..you bring the car down to me from eighballs house and you can have that stuff :biggrin:
I'll post some up asap
post pics or not true ;)
 
G

·
hey steve let me know what kinda shape the body mounts are in
if there all good i will buy them from you
i also need the bolts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Originally posted by silent7905@Dec 20 2008, 02:35 PM~12483768
First dibs on the turn signals, bezels, hood ornament,trunk lock cover, console, chrome trim around the license plate, and left fender!
And if it has the whole set of the wide lower chrome moldings I want em too!
Pm me price. What color bucket seats? Or the whole interior if its the right color. Give me a good deal and I can pick up too
i got first dibs on the front turn signals :uh: when i said front lights i wasn't talkin about the headlights. i can get those from the auto parts store. :twak:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by hosscutlass+Dec 21 2008, 04:05 AM~12487876-->
hey steve let me know what kinda shape the body mounts are in
if there all good i will buy them from you
i also need the bolts
[/b]
sorry homie I might need those for this frame swap but I'll let you know

Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2008, 10:28 AM~12488706
wut color is da interior? pm a price for da whol interior
the interior needs work..the front seats are blue and the back are red..

<!--QuoteBegin-1979mc
@Dec 21 2008, 10:40 AM~12488741
i got first dibs on the front turn signals :uh:  when i said front lights i wasn't talkin about the headlights. i can get those from the auto parts store. :twak:
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,473 Posts
PM SENT NEXT LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top