LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

parting out 81 regal

1K views 45 replies 9 participants last post by  jessjess 
#1 ·
ok got an 81 regal my boy is parting out first off he wants to get rid of the 4 interstate batteries 1000cc 1 piston pump from koolaids 1 inch side port with half inch to y block want 250 for pump alone 50 a piece for batteries have all 8 batteries but tryin to keep 4 ok regal full parts car everything the 86 front clip power doors good dash fenders trunk lid tailights all windows back seat chrome caprice aarms and what not if u need a part he has it except motor and front seat u can hit me up on hear or call him at 714)818-1393

#9 ·
What do the fender look like do they have a sidemaker on them and did he's regal come with oprea light they go next to the 1/4 window side roof

#23 ·
Well see if u can send me some pictures of the spendles and upper arms my email is on my signiture homie or u can text me the pictures my number is on my signiture too

#26 ·
I guess my number is not on there can u see it on there by any chance if not here it is 630-486-7359 just text me the pictures when u get a chance. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.