LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright heres a list of wuts for sale..help a homie out in finishing his new project by october so he can go show at his first ever car show that he had been to (that would be me)

the only things that are for sale are wuts in the list..everything else has either been sold or not for sale....gracias

hollow hub trike kit..with three wheels(36 spokes)(bald tires)...130+shippin
crank wit sprocket...10+shippin
handle bars...10+shippin
72 spoke wheels(relaced)..50+shippin
2 round mirrors...8 plus shippin
sissy bar....10+shippin
leather seat...5+...

heres the only pix i could find...

WARNING..SOME PARTS ARE RUSTED AND SCRATCHED! THEY WERE ON A BIKE WITH A RAT FINK THEME!

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by *SEEZER*@Aug 28 2006, 12:24 AM~6056686
alright heres a list of wuts for sale..help a homie out in finishing his new project by october so he can go show at his first ever car show that he had been to (that would be me)

the only things that are for sale are wuts in the list..everything else has either been sold or not for sale....gracias

hollow hub trike kit..with three wheels(36 spokes)(bald tires)...130+shippin
72 spoke wheels(relaced)..50+shippin
seems kind of high

heres the only pix i could find...

WARNING..SOME PARTS ARE RUSTED AND SCRATCHED! THEY WERE ON A BIKE WITH A RAT FINK THEME!

seems kind of high

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by juangotti@Aug 27 2006, 09:58 PM~6056840
seems kind of high
:uh: how much is it for a bran new hollow hub trike kit with those special hub wheels and the third one to match? and wuts too high? yeah right..and how much are bran new 72 spoke wheels? plus did i mention they are relaced? high would be me askin 70 bucks for stock 72 s. wheels

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
like that box on the trike kit :thumbsup: :puffin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts