LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason my brother wants to put bags on his prelude. He wants to just lift up and down front and back. What parts will he need? Are there any kits? How much should it cost? How much for install?

·
Registered
480 Posts
dude thats expensive call aac, www.airassisted.com or pm phatz in here hell tell u whats up thats what i did i got a del sol same shit but i was cheap and went with air cylinders but he also has airstruts 1-866- fucknlow , every time i call them their cool if you need help i started by reading and asking questions, u can install it yourself hell send u everything. and most of the time ship it the same day..

ps : do a search and everyone here has been extremly happy with them. even me i put them in my sig ask rob or kevin thats who i always talk to, take this from an honda man

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by miguel6632@Sep 26 2007, 10:37 PM~8878175
dude thats expensive call aac, www.airassisted.com  or pm phatz in here hell tell u whats up thats what i did i got a del sol same shit but i was cheap and went with air cylinders but he also has airstruts 1-866- fucknlow , every time i call them their cool if you need help i started by reading and asking questions, u can install it yourself hell send u everything. and most of the time ship it the same day..

ps : do a search and everyone here has been extremly happy with them. even me i put them in my sig ask rob or kevin thats who i always talk to, take this from an honda man
lol that was Rob's Prelude.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected] Lift@Sep 27 2007, 05:58 AM~8879634
Definetly check with one of our dealers, pricing will be much better ;)

in the front for mine the cylinders are awsome ride quality its the back that gets a little hard cuz the back cylinders are only 3 inch ones not much air i guess. the front on mine are 4 inch and they ride good you could go cylinders in front and struts in the back. also i replaced my back ones 2 times in like 4 years and never my front ones, dont know why they just last longer i guess. well call phatz and theyll set u up. they dont make money on shipping and fast as hell questions trow me a pm ill give u my celly if you got any questions

·
Registered
110 Posts
Jeremy wasssp?? Airlift products are the best when it comes to sport compacts. spend the money and upgrade to digital, its worth every penny. We love it here and try to use it when ever we can. Install is a snop and it works the way its advertised. Never had a problem with one yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts