LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the pictures of the wires that were patterned out... Very nice to me... If some 1 could post it up i would be happy... I think one is the white Impala w/ patterned roof and wheels... The other is the 98 Town Car with the multi color graphics... Thanks guy/girls...

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can some 1 post these pics or any others that you think would fit this request... "Skittles" is the name of the 98 Town Car, Van Gouh is the Impala... L8TR... :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by R.O. Ryder@Jan 3 2004, 12:20 PM
Can some 1 post these pics or any others that you think would fit this request... "Skittles" is the name of the 98 Town Car, Van Gouh is the Impala... L8TR... :biggrin:
the homies car is awesome... skittles... i don't have a pic though... but basically the paint on the car reflects the rims...

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good look'n out two both of you... I like them wheels alot, hell i would make great in tables for a lowrider hang out just throw a glass piece on top... But on "Skittles" this car is 1 of my MOST favorite cars ever... Love the 98 Town Car body style alot, i will get 1 soon... Plus i have always liked patterns like this for as long as i can remember... Thanks again, any other pics would be dope too...

;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts