LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POST UP YOUR PATTERN PAINT JOBS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TIGHT. I'LL POST UP MINE LATER. THE CAPRICE IS MARBELIZED.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HERES ONE OF MINE. STILL NEEDS TO BE CLEARED. LOOKS SWEET IN PERSON

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
nice.. :cool:

these aint mine...from the lowrider bike website...but nice still :biggrin:


:0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Aug 22 2003, 06:09 PM
HERES ONE OF MINE. STILL NEEDS TO BE CLEARED. LOOKS SWEET IN PERSON

:0 :0 :0 :0

take it outside & get some pics, i wanna see better ones!!!! that looks sick!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by NortherntoucH@Aug 22 2003, 06:17 PM
nice.. :cool:

these aint mine...from the lowrider bike website...but nice still :biggrin:


:0
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

goddamn, those are the dopest models i have ever seen in my life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK I WILL. I HAVE A CAPRICE THATS CLEAN AS HELL TOO. THOSE LIFESTYLE REPLICAS ARE DOWN TO THE TEE!!! THEIR ON POINT TO THE REAL CARS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Aug 22 2003, 06:35 PM
OK I WILL. I HAVE A CAPRICE THATS CLEAN AS HELL TOO. THOSE LIFESTYLE REPLICAS ARE DOWN TO THE TEE!!! THEIR ON POINT TO THE REAL CARS.
:0 :cool: :cool: :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 23 2003, 04:09 AM
Models4life...really great job on that paint! Have to try it myself someday. ;)
THANKS MAN. IT TOOK A WHILE TO GET IT RIGHT.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top