LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's, Some might know me from AF. Anyway's...
Here's my 96' Mustang Cobra, Painted in Tamiya XF-45 (Pearl White) . It was my first time using tamiya paint's. And the paint lays so smooth. This is all the progress I have done on it so far, About 3 hours on all the lights. I plan on puttin some subs in the rear, After i figure out how....

Here's a crap pic, With black wash still on the car and wax in the lines, But I'll fix it up. Been busy playing online on atv offroad fury 2 online, and SOCOM 2, very good game, highly recommended. Well enuff of that, I need to repaint the tail lights and those are the tip's im using. The license plate read's BOOST for a reason.

Here's the reason for the plate, 5.4 liters of supercharged fury...

Ok, I haven't got to much done on this, Taking my time, But I did get around to choosing rims, Well sorta. I need to know what you guys think, Cause I can't decide...

Stock R-34 Rims

Nismo's

I'm kinda likin the stock r-34 on there. And it will be that low... After I get to the suspension , I have to get some pics of the engine so I can wire and detail it pretty good, I accidentaly broke the window frame while polishing. And do you think I should do panel line's?.. I cut out the back seat to replace it with a custom speaker box. It show through to the front facing speaker box in the trunk, with clear plastic over the seat opening and amps built into the bottom of the seat, Hopefully.

If anybody has and FORD decals, Little blue oval's. PM me and we can work out, either buy or trade, I'm in need of them bad.

Right now, I replaced the black on the tail light's with some BMF and it look's hella good.. Kinda altezza like. But it's a nice touch IMO. I'm also using lightning brake's. And either the stock seats with seatbelt hardware, Or a pair of Racing Seat's with harnesses, I've planed on a simple rollbar also. I also polished the tips on the exhaust to a chrome like shine .

Now I just have to get some motivation to continue this project. I've been really lazy latley and all the shit going on around here. It's hard to keep my mind just on one thing. I'll try my best to finish this one, Or I better finish atleast, The last car I was able to finish was a R-32 and that was about 5 months ago, Haven't been able to keep consitrated on one model for a period of time... It's that damn PS2! Anyway's , I'm sure you don't want to listen to me blabin all day long....

Here's a quick pic of the tailights i just took, The rear needs cleaned up more....

Hope you guys like it!

Josh

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice Stang! I am workin on the same model, but I plan on turning mine into a Cobra-R. I've already made the Cobra-R front end and bumper, I had some old seats to another model that I turned into some Sparco racing buckets. I'll try and get some pics of it soon to show ya. Anyways...Nice work homie, can't wait to see it done :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's Guy's, I also have a cobra R going, But it's a older gen, 93' with a cobra R sorta front, custom skirt's and rear skirts.. I'll have a little progress later on.

Josh

·
Registered
49 Posts
go with what Phat Said.......I like the 2cd ones better...looks good....keep moving on it....cant wait to see the amps....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts