LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MAD PFSR
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW THESE BUMPERS AND HEAD LIGHTS ON THA LEFT NEED TO BE PLATED.....AND ENGRAVED IF POSIBLE.....CROME N GOLD SPLIT.. :cool: PROBLEM IS THERE NOT METAL.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :uh: THERE LIKE A REAL REAL HARD PLASTIC.....CAN ANY ONE DO THIS FOR ME....??????? :cool: :banghead: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
i have seen plastic interior pieces envgraved and chromed. the piece was sanded down, then engraved, and it was either vacuum chromed or that chrome paint stuff. looked really good. i want to say that screen name wet-n-wild was the one who had it done. ask in the model car section, i know that they get plastic pieces plated.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hey JustDeez..
~~~**This Is His Wife, Thanks For The Info I Will Deffo Take A Take A Looksie**~~~
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
DAM IT'S HARD TO GET THEM DONE..GOTTA STILL LOOK THO.. :tears: :dunno: IN THE PEDAL CAR THREAD..THERE ARE TWO OTHER BUGGIES..A BLUE ONE...AN THE ONE YELLOW GOLD ONE..THE BLUE ONE IS NOT DONE YET...THE YELLOW GOLD ONE ONLY HAS THE HEAD LAMPS...SO IV'E NEVER SEEN THEM EVEN PLATED :dunno: DAM :tears: :( STILL NEED HELP :nicoderm: THANX...

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Originally posted by hnicustoms@Feb 19 2010, 09:56 PM~16666839
                                                                                                    NOW THESE BUMPERS AND HEAD LIGHTS ON THA LEFT NEED TO BE PLATED.....AND ENGRAVED IF POSIBLE.....CROME N GOLD SPLIT.. :cool: PROBLEM IS THERE NOT METAL.... :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :uh: THERE LIKE A REAL REAL HARD PLASTIC.....CAN ANY ONE DO THIS FOR ME....??????? :cool:  :banghead:  :eek:hno:
i need this bumpers :) good luck with the project

·
Registered
11,160 Posts
Originally posted by hnicustoms@Feb 19 2010, 08:56 PM~16666839
                                                                                                    NOW THESE BUMPERS AND HEAD LIGHTS ON THA LEFT NEED TO BE PLATED.....AND ENGRAVED IF POSIBLE.....CROME N GOLD SPLIT.. :cool: PROBLEM IS THERE NOT METAL.... :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :uh: THERE LIKE A REAL REAL HARD PLASTIC.....CAN ANY ONE DO THIS FOR ME....??????? :cool:  :banghead:  :eek:hno:

HERES MY NEPHEWS PEDDAL CAR...(NO BUMPERS)...MEMBERS ONLY SAN DIEGO...

·
Registered
595 Posts
~*~ THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE COMMENTS... WE WILL DEFINABLY CHECK THE SITES OUT...AND DONT FORGET KEEP ME POSTED~*~

~*~ALSO, THAT GOLD PEDAL CAR WAS ONE OF MY INSPIRATIONS~*~

:puffin: :thumbsup: :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
mike we can get the alsa spray chrome

and just plastic prep it right

i got a small chrome sample at the house

·
Registered
595 Posts
~*~ WHATS UP NICK??? NICE TO SEE YOU ON HERE!!! THIS IS DEL THOUGH...MIKES SITTING THE BACKROUND WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE....~*~

how do i get a price quote???

pm me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts