LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this one together 3 years ago for my two boys while I got My 58 Impala done. Since then, I see them more and more. FYI, my son actually rides this one.[attachmentid=228174]

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, what I really wanted was an excusse to go to a show. With out my car, I felt like I wasn't doing anything, but just going to the shows. So I came up with the idea of putting this together...but it got a bit out of hand. You can't tell but the lights work, it has a neon light under, I had to make the knock offs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My kids do it all right. they make it a point to paddal there little ass to the other peddal cars at the shows and call them out. I have to find a way to put pags or something on them though.
[attachmentid=228207]

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You can find them at old hobby shops or antiques stores. You can even find them new now a day's. No that is not me taping it, but my homeboy is using that thin blue masking tape that you can buy at paint supply stores. It's the same one they use for flames and pattern.
[attachmentid=228419]
[attachmentid=228421]
[attachmentid=228422]
[attachmentid=228428]
[attachmentid=228426]

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had a back and front bumper made out of stainless steal because I did not like the way it looks painted. Along with that I had bumper gards and a grill made for it as well.
[attachmentid=228434]
[attachmentid=228436]
[attachmentid=228438]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 72 Posts