LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Aug 6 2003, 05:35 PM
when i use to compete with mine..they always put me in a bike class... once in a car class...
You gettin jacked then. That's what "Special Interest" category is for. Its for anything and everything. Scooters, pedal cars, motorized mini power wheel type of things, all kinds of stuff that don't have a traditional category that are not a regular vehicle have the Special Interest category. Motorcycles should have their own category although not many show up at GOLO shows but they usually create categories for them

Good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO+Aug 6 2003, 08:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TonyO @ Aug 6 2003, 08:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JokerManN808@Aug 6 2003, 05:35 PM
when i use to compete with mine..they always put me in a bike class... once in a car class...
You gettin jacked then. That's what "Special Interest" category is for. Its for anything and everything. Scooters, pedal cars, motorized mini power wheel type of things, all kinds of stuff that don't have a traditional category that are not a regular vehicle have the Special Interest category. Motorcycles should have their own category although not many show up at GOLO shows but they usually create categories for them

Good luck :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
out of all the years i have competed with my cars,truck,bikes,and pedal car i have only been put in the right class like 4 times....i've learned to live with it..guess i should bring my own stuff in...but hard most time because work and stuff...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts