LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am the developer for PedalScrapers.com! I have notice a trend in the Lowrider Bicycle and Lowrider Model Building market. It seems we have alot of die hard Lowrider builders doing many unique modifications to there Lowrider creations. Well Pedal Scrapers .com is going to bring you the top and most elite of any Model car builders and Lowrider Bicycle Pros in the industry. We can only do this with the help of the Lowrider Community. We would like to know what interests you might have in a website that is dedicated in the feilds above. Let us know how you feel!

Thanks!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by hydryan@Jul 23 2003, 09:26 PM
well, definitely a showroom, parts, links, and new items, like hydro chassis
Whatsup Bro! Well that is definately possible! I have seen many of your models and if you would like to contribute Tech Articles or any info that you think is useful that would be great. Or if you would like to sponsor us with your services and knowledge we can definately work something out to were you can submit it and you will be in charge of the Models division! :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My goal for PedalScrapers.com is to have everything a Lowrider Model and Bicycle builders want. From interactive stuff to information pics shows I mean I cant do it all alone so I mean the contributions the more credit that person gets from us. We are trying to promote just like layitlow a positive image for the Lowrider Community. The site is planning to Debut Middle August so send us any info pics show pics Event info anything you think the people want.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by hydryan@Jul 23 2003, 09:38 PM
uhhh no, but i can tell your computer is answering me :angry:
What do you mean well hey no matter post some of your models any ways I mean hey maybe we can feature some on our site! :cool:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by PedalScrapers.com+Jul 23 2003, 08:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PedalScrapers.com @ Jul 23 2003, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydryan@Jul 23 2003, 09:32 PM
wtf ihavent even posted pics of my models :uh:
Arent you that guy wit the spinning bed dancers?? :uh:[/b][/quote]
guess he just took Jevries avatar .....

Last edited by asco1 at Jul 23 2003, 09:13 PM

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
sounds like another lay it low but all for the models and bikes
im down for it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Jul 24 2003, 02:13 AM
Hydryan, take my avatar off right now! You see what comes of that...mix ups! :angry:

Got a better idea, I take it off for ya!
i like your new avatar that one is nice also..

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pedal Scrapers.com will be a site like Layitlow except at first without the chat forum. We are also going to develop a chat forum for the site but not until all the content as in pictures for model cars tech articles are done and Lowrider Info is placed. So far we have alot to handle but we need the support of the Lowrider Community to do it. We will also be selling Pedal Scrapers T-shirts,Hooded Sweaters,Football Jerseys. So its going to be a way for those who are hardcore Lowrider Bike and Model builders to have a place to call home on the net. :biggrin:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by jevries@Jul 24 2003, 01:13 AM
Hydryan, take my avatar off right now! You see what comes of that...mix ups! :angry:

Whatsup Buddy! Hey Im guessing your the guy wit the spinning bed dancer? Well hey man it would be cool to right some nice tech Articles with pics for this site and it would be really interesting. We will have that Hydro flavor we are missing. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by PedalScrapers.com+Jul 24 2003, 08:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PedalScrapers.com @ Jul 24 2003, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Jul 24 2003, 01:13 AM

Whatsup Buddy! Hey Im guessing your the guy wit the spinning bed dancer? Well hey man it would be cool to right some nice tech Articles with pics for this site and it would be really interesting. We will have that Hydro flavor we are missing. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
u guys ought to make a deal, pedalscrapers sells J's dvd's and hell make u techs :biggrin:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Jul 24 2003, 07:13 AM
well its to hard for me to stay down on 2 diffrent forums, but ill see what the mastermodelers on here do, i wish u great luck on your project :biggrin:
Yeah I hear you but its going to be more then a forum its just going to be dedicated str8 to the Lowrider Bicycle and Model builders. Show coverage, Model Tech Articles,Bicycle Tech Articles,Pictures from Model Clubs,Pics from Lowrider Bike Clubs, and much more. So as you can see man you can get just about everything even resources for Engraving Lowrider parts,Chrome and Gold plating,Custom Paint shops. So I hope everyone can contribute. :cheesy:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Jul 24 2003, 07:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Jul 24 2003, 07:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 08:14 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--jevries
@Jul 24 2003, 01:13 AM

Whatsup Buddy! Hey Im guessing your the guy wit the spinning bed dancer? Well hey man it would be cool to right some nice tech Articles with pics for this site and it would be really interesting. We will have that Hydro flavor we are missing. :biggrin:
u guys ought to make a deal, pedalscrapers sells J's dvd's and hell make u techs :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
What kind of DVD's??

1 - 20 of 95 Posts