LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The original Schwinn pedals from the Sting Rays, Lil Chicks and the Krate series spark! I got the original pedals on ly 63 Sting ray lowrider and today I made a left hand turn with my pedals down and my friend told my to scrape the pedal again but this time look at it...

I be damed if I didn't send out a shower of sparks! I don't know if it only works on blacktop or what but I damned nice size shower of gold sparks shot out when I leaned the bike and scraped the pedals everything! Now I done wore them down a whole lot and gotta get some more! THis is the best ting since twisted pars and springer forks! I Swear I gotta get pics of this! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
You have to put each tack on the most pertruding end of the tire and put them only on knobby BMX tires to protect the tubes also line the tire with tape just in case.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
where can you get sting rays and lil chiks?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
anyone?thrift stores???.....

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
ok thanks but I was thinkg more about stores

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
theres some bikes that look like lil chiks at target.... not sure how much they cost tho. didnt get to get close to them

somebody here probally got some details on them tho... ;)

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
o yea... and theres some that look like stingrays at toys r us.. i seen em a while ago tho.. they had spring forks too. they cost like 100 i think... ;)

ps- theyre made by a company called amx..

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
ok thank you think they are in canada too?like british columbia toys are us?

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by biggeazy-e@Aug 18 2003, 06:33 AM
they might be.... ;) good luck finding one...

ps-mike sorry for fucking up your topic... :biggrin: ;) ;)
You straight homie! I'm all for helping other people! ;)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
i went to target friday night to see the new school lil chiks & they didnt have any :angry: alls they had were 26' bikes with the spacer bar inbetween the 2 bars, i dont care for that :angry:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts