LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!! Yes I know I promised everyone that PedalScrapers.com was going to finished by now but I got caught up on so many things but the site is coming along. Right now I am looking for a Lowrider Model Car Tech writer who can come up with pictures step by step instruction on how to customize certain parts for a custom Lowrider model car! Now whoever gets the job will receive props for there work as well as a free E-mail address from PedalScrapers.com & a few freebies here and there when the Online store is up and running. So send me all your info I am looking for the best I can find.

*Show Car Models
*Hydraulic Model Cars
& Any other skills you may have with customizing.

Thanks GUYS!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Aug 24 2003, 11:11 AM
Hey mad modeler, when is your site going to be ready?
lol...... soon hopefully. ;)
i been busy as hell with work and building all these rides (as you can see) ;) lol

Thanx for asking though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 25 2003, 11:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 25 2003, 11:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fistacuffs@Aug 25 2003, 02:50 AM
need any artwork this is unfinished could be way better, let me know whats up

http://www.3dlinks.com/images/gallery/gall...al_copy.jpg
http://www.3dlinks.com/images/gallery/gall.../final_copy.jpg

That is BAD ASS!!!!! :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
god damn you beat me to it!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 24 2003, 06:13 AM
ahem......

:puffin:
Hey! Glad you guys are interested for those who are interested hit me up on AIM at RollinWicked68 we can discuss what we can work out as in tech articles. Also ART work would be great as well.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Aug 25 2003, 08:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Aug 25 2003, 08:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fistacuffs@Aug 25 2003, 03:50 AM
need any artwork this is unfinished could be way better, let me know whats up

what program are you using. CAD? HQQK me up i wannna make some shit. havnt played with cad since june :0[/b][/quote]
3ds MAX 4 and photoshop

·
Registered
689 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Aug 24 2003, 01:30 PM
how the hell you get those stickers on the caddy. i wanna make some for my hopper .... with our club name and shittt
i went to walmart the other day and they have a custom decal maker, it comes with the decal paper and stuff, u could prolly do it on that

1 - 20 of 20 Posts