LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get a peddal car for my daughter. Maybe one I can build up. I dont care if it is a tore up,I can fix it. Anyone one have any for sale?
kinda lookin for something in this style or something close to it. Hit me up.

[email protected]

·
1963 Chevrolet
1,375 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell yea! that will be cool. If you build it they will come. :biggrin: Hey if you know anyone selling one. I dont care what condition. Let me know. I really dont whant to buy a new one because im going to customize it. ;) :cool:

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
heres the 2 I have for sale I have another but that ones not for sale but like I said shipping would kill a mofo so don't know if it's worth it I'd be willing on trading something also..Pm me with offers

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That red one is nice. But I will like the pink one. How much are you asking? were do you live? im in san diego so I really dont know how much would shipping be.
If you are willing to trade what are you looking for?
I got some schinn frames. :biggrin:
2 used hydro pumps :biggrin:
got some Xbox 360 games
x box games
emblems for 1970-1972 Monte Carlo. :cool:
Let me know what your looking for ;)

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
Originally posted by 1970MonteCarlo@Oct 26 2007, 08:16 AM~9087986
That red one is nice.  But I will like the pink one.  How much are you asking?  were do you live?  im in san diego so I really dont know how much would shipping be.
got some Xbox 360 games
x box games
pm sent

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Fahm Joiner@Oct 28 2007, 08:27 AM~9099688
just picked this one up today.  im bout to get started on it.  i got it for $50 locally so i couldnt pass it up.  :biggrin:

That is cool! The other day I saw a 58 impala peddle car :0 I will post a pic later.

·
pinstripin' psycho
6,716 Posts
Originally posted by 1970MonteCarlo@Oct 26 2007, 07:16 AM~9087986
That red one is nice.  But I will like the pink one.  How much are you asking?  were do you live?  im in san diego so I really dont know how much would shipping be.
got some Xbox 360 games
x box games
pics of the schwinn frames?!?!?! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Originally posted by CHE1@Oct 29 2007, 12:05 AM~9104338
Here is my kids

is that chrome on the windshield frame actually under tha paint on mine? or do i have to get it chromed? i mean, i KNOW if it IS under the paint it wont look as good as your unless it gets chromed, but is it good enough to polish, or do is it just dull metal?

i planned on pullin the windshield frame off and strippig tha paint off it.....and i was hoping to be able to just polish the metal.

here is mine again. its gettin the resto started this week

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by CHE1@Oct 28 2007, 11:01 PM~9104324
I got one of these cut down and slammed.  It still needs the body work, but it rolls.  If you like, let me know, I'll post a pic later.  :cool:  Am willing to trade for a bike frame.
Some inspiration. :biggrin:

what kind of bike frame?

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Originally posted by Fahm Joiner@Oct 29 2007, 09:52 AM~9105936
is that chrome on the windshield frame actually under tha paint on mine?  or do i have to get it chromed?  i mean, i KNOW if it IS under the paint it wont look as good as your unless it gets chromed, but is it good enough to polish, or do is it just dull metal?
i planned on pullin the windshield frame off and strippig tha paint off it.....and i was hoping to be able to just polish the metal. 

here is mine again.  its gettin the resto started this week

Nah, you have to get it chrome homie, but some come chrome already, but not show chrome FYI.

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Originally posted by 1970MonteCarlo@Oct 29 2007, 10:06 AM~9106012
what kind of bike frame?
Sting Ray, I don't know the sizes all to well, but my sons out grew the peddal cars and now want trikes. Let me know what you have and pll post the pic of the slammed one I have. It also comes with 2 radio flyer spoke wheels. I'll get the pics tonight.

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by CHE1@Oct 29 2007, 12:01 AM~9104324
I got one of these cut down and slammed.  It still needs the body work, but it rolls.  If you like, let me know, I'll post a pic later.  :cool:  Am willing to trade for a bike frame.
Some inspiration. :biggrin:

this picture is bad ass !!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts