LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be beginning a feature length documentary on the history and evolution of Lowriding Culture. I am especially looking for families that have passed on the tradition and can trace it back to the "Pachuco days". Car clubs are needed to feature in the film, solo riders, airbrush artists, lowrider photographers, lowrider bikes, lowrider historians, writers, anyone that is relevant to the culture is welcomed. This is a great opportunity to share your stories about an important culture that whole lot of people only see in the mainstream media and entertainment industry, this film will take it back to the roots and show how it has evolved to present day and the impact it has had on popular culture. We are looking for people in the Southern/Northern Cali area, Texas, Arizona, and anywhere else the scene is jumping off. Please email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
the great NW puts it down as well!

·
Man on a mission
54,029 Posts
LUXURIOUS IN NOR -CAL WILL HELP OUT

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
im here in 29 palms so cal, but im originally from CT...

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
yeah boi! :0

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.