Originally posted by JRO@Feb 15 2009, 05:37 PM~13010566
Looks like a bunch of elves working on it.  :roflmao:

Looks nice. Alot better than before. And um...13's.  :thumbsup:
:roflmao: :roflmao: I guess that makes john santa

Originally posted by lincolnlowrider76@Feb 18 2009, 10:48 AM~13038106
more pics more pics more pics  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
be patient I only have a limited amount of time

Originally posted by benz88@Mar 2 2009, 12:40 AM~13149713
Patterns look dope except for those thin 1/4" lines in the center ones.My OCD is kicking in hard when i see them there crooked :(  NOT HATING. The paint looks unreal though. I love it. :biggrin:
yeah I know what you are talking about but once it is striped and leafed you won't be able to tell so much

Originally posted by PHAT-SO@Mar 21 2009, 07:11 AM~13344229
whats fucked up about it?
I let the sizing set too long and the leaf didn't stick

I'm going down town wednesday to get more leafing and stoping by smartshoppers to get some more intercoat clear. i'm going to work on it again friday worst case I should have the clear sprayed saturday morning. Then its just up to you and John to work out the buffing arangement

Originally posted by La Lo@Mar 25 2009, 08:53 PM~13389817
car is all cleaned back up so Dolle can finish friday
Thanks John I got the leaf today so things should go better friday

well I had a pretty good day I'm not completely happy with the sides but the hood and trunk look good I think not bad for my first time doing a paint job like this

before anyone gets pissed the lux fux was meant to be more like hey we're the lux so fuck you not fuck the lux but if you want I will change it to lux for life

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.