LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2829 Posts

·
1982 Chevy Caprice (2dr)
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST TRYING TO GATHER UP A COUPLE OF LOWRIDERS IN PHILLY,TO SEE WHATS OUT THERE!

·
1982 Chevy Caprice (2dr)
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I KNOW THERE IS SOME LOWRIDERS OUT THERE IN PHILLY

·
Registered
983 Posts
to the top for a philly homeboy with ALOT of love for lowriders!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
776 Posts
I hear about some bad rides tucked away in garages. Philly has to have some real riders hanging in the cuts.

·
Registered
497 Posts
wat up to all my philly ridaz post some rides homies wether it be project rides or finished whateva you have to show lets see it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
117 Posts
YEA COME ON MAN,WE JUST WANNA SEE IF THERE ARE ANY LOWRIDERS REPPIN PHILLY.POST PICS :biggrin:

·
1982 Chevy Caprice (2dr)
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:confused: come on philly?i know theres got to be more lowriders in philly from what ive seen in the street and from what ive been told also, im just trying to get some more lowriders to roll with when the weather gets better?

·
1982 Chevy Caprice (2dr)
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey 187pure you got a nice ride there?maybe we can hook up sometime and talk lowrider bullshit?

·
Registered
497 Posts
What up homies let's see more of them rides ......set ups .....or project rides come on philly nows the time to show philly lowriders ain't playing

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Originally posted by ghettoslick1@Dec 1 2008, 02:36 PM~12302458
what up homie i see you pass by my job once in awile get at me some time :cool:
OH FA SHO' BABY BOY. GT AND DOING SHIT WITH HIS RIDER. AND YOUNG BOY MARK SHIT IS JUST SITTIN FUCKED UP

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Originally posted by lowglasshouse@Dec 1 2008, 09:36 PM~12306513
:confused: come on philly?i know theres got to be more lowriders in philly from what ive seen in the street and from what ive been told also, im just trying to get some more lowriders to roll with when the weather gets better?
**** FROM NORTH PHILLY :cool:

http://motionthree.com/projects/****/mickmainlg.jpg

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Originally posted by lowglasshouse@Dec 1 2008, 09:38 PM~12306530
hey 187pure you got a nice ride there?maybe we can hook up sometime and talk lowrider bullshit?
OH MOST DEFINITELY :cool:

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Originally posted by lowglasshouse@Dec 1 2008, 09:36 PM~12306513
YEAH I GOT A GANG OF MUTHAFUKCAS TO RIDE WITH. WE BE TARING BROAD STREET THE FUKC UP

OH YEAH.. MY HOMIE BLACK PUTTING TOGETHER A 90'D OUT COUPE. PIONEER JOE IS BUILDING THE BATTERY RAKC AS WE SPEAK :cool:

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
..AND OH YEAH.. LEFTY WITH THE MONTE IS PUTTING TOGETHER A COUPE ALSO. THE FRAME IS AT MOTION 3. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE GETTING TELESCOPIC CYLINDERS TO MAKE IT A RADICAL HOPPER.

·
Registered
129 Posts
1 - 20 of 2829 Posts