LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i know lrm is going down the drain but i will still attend the shows that they have just cause i have since 97 and look foward to it every year........

Ill be there with 4 entrys from texas,,anyone know any good hangouts there our any kool shit there is to see in phoenix.... :cool:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Originally posted by cadillac_pimpin@Jan 18 2009, 10:16 AM~12739644
well i know lrm is going down the drain but i will still attend the shows that they have just cause i have since 97 and look foward to it every year........

Ill be there with 4 entrys from texas,,anyone know any good hangouts there our any kool shit there is to see in phoenix.... :cool:
Wuz up carnal, from whom i've talked to there's gonna be alot of homies from Texas going out there. Estillo c.c. and Taste of Latin c.c are pushing hard for that show as well as a bunch of homies from AZ and Cali. Karzicon is gonna have a carne asada at a local spot probably Sat b4 the show to kick off the tour year with a bang. So stay in touch and ur defenitly welcomed to come eat and chill with us. Peace. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by KrazyKutting@Jan 18 2009, 01:17 PM~12739990
Wuz up carnal, from whom i've talked to there's gonna be alot of homies from Texas going out there. Estillo c.c. and Taste of Latin c.c are pushing hard for that show as well as a bunch of homies from AZ and Cali. Karzicon is gonna have a carne asada at a local spot probably Sat b4 the show to kick off the tour year with a bang. So stay in touch and ur defenitly welcomed to come eat and chill with us. Peace.  :biggrin:

:cool: thats kool bro,,would love to kick it like that before the show ill keep in touch and lets make this happen.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by show-bound@Jan 18 2009, 02:43 PM~12740628
thought you was coming today
been trying all morning to take this pedal car apart ,,this one i have is hard as shit to take apart.......also i have one bike apart and still need to take the other one apart...should of had this done already but been partying too much :( .....anyways im going to be in lubbock tuesday our wed getting me a yukon denali out from a dealership and will swing by then i guess.... :(

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by cadillac_pimpin@Jan 18 2009, 02:48 PM~12740679
been trying all morning to take this pedal car apart ,,this one i have is hard as shit to take apart.......also i have one bike apart and still need to take the other one apart...should of had this done already but been partying too much :( .....anyways im going to be in lubbock tuesday our wed getting me a yukon denali out from a dealership and will swing by then i guess.... :(
;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
I might make it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Rollerz Only will be having a party sat night. It will be a all clubs invite. Details will be posted soon and handed out on move in. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts