LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This photoshoot wasnt for anything special, the owners just wanted some nice pictures and I wanted the practice working a model. I didn't choose the location, the owner did. I think a different location would have been alot better. But oh well.

Owners:

Lexus - belongs to Butch Hernandez the president of the Rollerz Only Albuquerque

Galaxie - belongs to another member Estevan

Model:

Jamie - New to modeling, great to work with.

Photographer: ME :biggrin:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
nice shots...but try different angles next time mija....away from the shadow of the fence...and don't have her look straight into the sun.....and in one pose you have her stretching back and it makes her body look like it's uncomfortable.....but you ARE getting better.......looks nice mija

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
I like the first pic.....if you had gotten a little lower it would have made her look taller..the car more slammed and it would have given you a little more of a dramatic shot

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by El Toro 2@Aug 28 2005, 01:31 PM~3707766
nice shots...but try different angles next time mija....away from the shadow of the fence...and don't have her look straight into the sun.....and in one pose you have her stretching back and it makes her body look like it's uncomfortable.....but you ARE getting better.......looks nice mija
thanks mijo, your the best...so i dont mind learning from you.

I worked alot more with angles on the second car, and your right about the sun & location. I really just agree with it, but thats what the owner wanted

·
OG ROLLERZ
16,378 Posts
Originally posted by LUXURY@Aug 28 2005, 12:38 PM~3707810
thanks mijo, your the best...so i dont mind learning from you.

I worked alot more with angles on the second car, and your right about the sun & location. I really just agree with it, but thats what the owner wanted
alright, alright....keep em coming.... :biggrin: wassup TORO!

·
Registered
779 Posts
the model is fine as hell & and the car looks good 2 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by THUGG PASSION@Aug 28 2005, 01:40 PM~3707819
alright, alright....keep em coming.... :biggrin: wassup TORO!
what's up Maaannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........damn man...we NEED to kick it again....you heading to Vegas....and remember what I asked about your car????? when ever you are ready let me know....a nice little trip to SD sounds nice...........

1 - 20 of 103 Posts