2 tone, navy blue with a silver top
2 tone, light blue with a navy blue top!!! any help would be appreciated homies

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by Samuel_J@Oct 26 2007, 07:51 PM~9092333

Here is one of them for you

850 STYLE

that loos good i was gonna make the roof line the color sperater but i like were u dd it :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thanks! i like how the last one looks,, what u guys think?? im leaning towards silver with a navy midnight blue top but seperated like the second pic

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Originally posted by Samuel_J@Oct 26 2007, 08:11 PM~9092436

Here is another, had to make it sit right too

850 STYLE
Ive got photoshop cs2 and dont fuck around with it much but now that i need to paint my car you think you can tell me how you make the changes like that? :worship: :cool:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by NellyNell@Oct 29 2007, 01:03 PM~9107254
Ive got photoshop cs2 and dont fuck around with it much but now that i need to paint my car you think you can tell me how you make the changes like that? :worship:  :cool:

if i told u i would have to :guns: :guns: :guns: :machinegun: :machinegun: :machinegun: U :0

im jus messin :biggrin: yea i use CS2 all u got to do is use the paintbrush make sure ur on a new layer so u dont erase the actual pic then go over it with out lettin ur fingure up then go to photoshop and erase so its all within the lines :cool:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
:loco: :roflmao: Good looking out homie!! :buttkick:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
:biggrin:
Originally posted by NellyNell@Oct 29 2007, 04:40 PM~9108947
:loco:  :roflmao: Good looking out homie!! :buttkick:
:biggrin: :biggrin: need any other help u can jus message me ;)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Originally posted by Supaf|y in the Ky@Oct 30 2007, 08:36 PM~9118688
:biggrin:
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  need any other help u can jus message me  ;)
:banghead: I tried fucking with photoshop but aint got the patiance and you got the skills so if you can hook a homie up!I am looking for a smoke gray,metallic dark gray etc.. and the vinyl top to stay burgandy or at least make it look like the color of the paint and if you want to see me flip my head lower it and slam some 13's with fat whites!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: Shit i might even mural your name on my trunk! LoL :rofl:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Originally posted by Supaf|y in the Ky@Nov 1 2007, 08:01 PM~9134959

not that good not the color u wont and im not happy with the rims  :(  but i tired  :)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good job I like the color I cant wait to slam that boat to the ground!!Good looking out homie youve inspired me!!!

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by Samuel_J@Nov 1 2007, 09:43 PM~9135906
Just ask if you want it to look right :cool:

Dude y u got to bash my stuff im 18 and thats my 3rd photoshop ive done of a car :angry:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by NellyNell@Nov 1 2007, 08:47 PM~9135418
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Good job I like the color I cant wait to slam that boat to the ground!!Good looking out homie youve inspired me!!!
we im glad u like it homie i got alot of practice in workin on it :) i enjoyed workin on it :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hey every perfection comes from trial and error!!!!

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by NellyNell@Nov 2 2007, 11:19 PM~9144355
Hey every perfection comes from trial and error!!!!

:biggrin: thanks homie :biggrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts