LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i was wondering if anyone that does the photoshopping on cars would post some images of anything...if anyone has done a 90 lumina that would be tight if u could post it but its all good thanks hopefully will see sum tight ass pics up soon..peace

Q

·
Registered
483 Posts
Can some one show me how to use photo shop to get some tranparent colors and how to get a good crop around the items cuz every time i try it gets a bunch of other crap and the image comes out bad...

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
easy way to color change is to lasso your car...then go image/adjust/hue and slide the bar. then go back and lasso your windows and such then hit the delete key (don't forget to make a new layer after you lasso the car)

and for cropping there is a crop tool, just pic it and click it in the corner, then drag your square around you pic, then right click/crop

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
damn i wish i was at my computer instead of at work. has anyone done any PhotoChops? have yall seen my Bentcedes?AstroLade?ElkyLac? im workin on an Altima with a acura rsx front bumber, skyline rear fender flares, cut from four door to two door, painted white, and im looking for rims for it. ill post it soon. also ill show you some of my work when i get home. by the way good job on that gold and gray caprice. that shit was nice and pretty convincing. lataz

1 - 20 of 34 Posts