LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to go cylinder4s on the back of my s10 and bags up fornt, but i cant seem to find any pics or info on cylinders. SO any info por setup pics would be great.

THANKS

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
does not sound good to me why do a pose with a sucked up wheel it sounds to me like getting out the easy way you got to let that mother fucker hang then pose it
but if that is what you want i will find some source material for you

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IVe just always lieked the look of a dogleg onm a truck. CAll me weird but i like it more than a 3 wheel.......

Thanks so much joebomber52, id really appreciate some info.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by -RIVERA-13-@Jan 1 2004, 11:34 AM
that's nice too

what kinda links are you gonna run in the rear
WHat do you mean what kinda links?? I knwo nothign about cylindres so thats why im looking into it. I might possibly go cantilever.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by bouncy_like_tigger+Jan 1 2004, 11:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bouncy_like_tigger @ Jan 1 2004, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin---RIVERA-13-@Jan 1 2004, 11:34 AM
that's nice too

what kinda links are you gonna run in the rear
WHat do you mean what kinda links?? I knwo nothign about cylindres so thats why im looking into it. I might possibly go cantilever.[/b][/quote]
i think he means like 4 link or leafs or something

·
Registered
677 Posts

These cyls on the S10 are a shorter stroke than the ones on the Mazda B2200.
But just locating the cyls in on the axle makes the 3 wheel still really impressive just because of the length of the axle itself.

there is also a vid around of this S10....gimme a sec....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts