LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1176 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is just some pics of my shop in sebring florida i opened about 6 months ago.i do car stereo but im getting into hydraulics and air suspensions.if you need anything i will hook you up.thanks for looking. :biggrin: :biggrin:..check out the last pages for new pics and installs i add..thanks for looking :biggrin: :biggrin:
LOOK AT THE LAST PAGES FOR NEW PICS AND SHOWS I ATTEND.. :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did not do the paint or any stereo on the dodge..i just put on the air bags... :biggrin: the red rx 7 was a model .i built in the subwoofer and amp.she won first place this year at the hot import nights in orlando florida..best female owned car...shes hot!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just some of the cars i had.if you are in florida you might reconize some of them.the crown vic is in orlando and the roadmaster wagon is in kissimmi..i was trying to get the wagon back..but no luck...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:biggrin: :biggrin: the whit maxima was a friends.i had to redo the hydraulics and wire up a street charger.the blue ltd was mine.i sold it to a guy in maryland.ronnies white 63..

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the "two faced" honda civic.half lowrider and half import...and the infamous wagon....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:biggrin: my caprice i traded to slim 502 and more of the crwon vic..

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:biggrin: more of the wagon and having the right rear top trailing arm mounts redone..and me getting pulled over in my work van and the cops "illegal" drug dog search on my van... :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that pic was the right front cylinder getting replaced on the wagon,,then on the lift getting the rears done...my friends mustang with the lambo doors.also my 72 cady hearse and the 76 cady hearse before i painted it..sorry for the pics not being in order.. :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
you had an LTD...you alright in my book..

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:biggrin: here is the pic of the hearse lbusting a axel. :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,641 Posts
nice work!

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:biggrin: my old caprice and the wagon athe civic.. :biggrin: thanks rlow ride.. :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im just unloading all the pics i have of my car..no special order.. :biggrin: the girls who worked with me at the night club i used to dj at... :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: the 72 cady hearse.and the girls whos rx 7 i put in a stereo system in.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:biggrin: the ltd.the shop and a friends cady .and the 77 hearse i had for a real short time..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1176 Posts