LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to see everyone set ups. post pics of set-ups and cylinders you made too, even swtich boxes if anyone has them too... i also want a pic to see how to wire them up correctly ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Oct 30 2003, 04:35 PM
thanks for this pic mad modeler
no problem man :cheesy:

not to point things out but those pumps are WAAAY too big and the dumps are wired to the solenoids it looks like :dunno:

just a heads up for the people out there that don't know any better before they use that for refferance.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Ajay@Oct 31 2003, 12:21 PM
Fair comment
Must admit I don't have much knowledge on pump set ups - I just tried to copy it as best as I could from a photo
like i said man, i wasn't pointing that out to be talking about your stuff. I REALLY like your work man :thumbsup:
but i wanted to give others a headds up on it. most of the people on here building models have no knowledge of acual real stuff as far as being around them or having a hands on experiance. i do so that is why i can do what i do and i try and help pass on knowledge to those in need. :cheesy:

Keep up the excellant work bro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 31 2003, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 31 2003, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ajay@Oct 31 2003, 12:21 PM
Fair comment
Must admit I don't have much knowledge on pump set ups - I just tried to copy it as best as I could from a photo
like i said man, i wasn't pointing that out to be talking about your stuff. I REALLY like your work man :thumbsup:
but i wanted to give others a headds up on it. most of the people on here building models have no knowledge of acual real stuff as far as being around them or having a hands on experiance. i do so that is why i can do what i do and i try and help pass on knowledge to those in need. :cheesy:

Keep up the excellant work bro :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
do u have any pics of your model setups mad?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 31 2003, 04:06 PM
do u have any pics of your model setups mad?
not sure if i have any pics of any on my computer right now or not........ i'm in the middle of clearing out all 5 hard drives so i can get rid of my virus problems :mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts