LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my bike is not a typical "low rider bike", it is more of a custom/hot rod style sooooo, its ok if you dislike it but please try not to hate on it.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am thinking about it, i all ready have the 4 inch crank for it but i will need a smaller sprocket for the front because there is a 44 on there right now and i know i will not be able to pedal it. might put a banana seat on too. maybe velour. not sure yet.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Jul 31 2003, 11:17 PM
rat rodders bike, let this be some sort of inspiration
yeah, that kind of reminds me of a full fendered 39 ford cause of the fenders and such while my bike is more of a fenderless 32 ford. i wonder how a 16" bikes banana seat would look on a 20" bike. thanks for the cool pic, i have been looking for something like that.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
check mine out

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by toycoma+Jul 31 2003, 11:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toycoma @ Jul 31 2003, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Jul 31 2003, 11:17 PM
rat rodders bike, let this be some sort of inspiration
yeah, that kind of reminds me of a full fendered 39 ford cause of the fenders and such while my bike is more of a fenderless 32 ford. i wonder how a 16" bikes banana seat would look on a 20" bike. thanks for the cool pic, i have been looking for something like that.[/b][/quote]
that black bike is for sale, 200 bucks , and i have a all chrome bike for 350

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bratboy, post some of the pics here or email them to me or something.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Originally posted by toycoma@Jul 31 2003, 10:10 PM
I know my bike is not a typical "low rider bike", it is more of a custom/hot rod style sooooo, its ok if you dislike it but please try not to hate on it.

thas tight, mabey tilt the gooseneck back mabey an inch or half inch
, ride chopper style

1 - 20 of 34 Posts