1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by mrtravieso@Sep 21 2005, 12:08 AM~3855274
THOSE ARE GONNA LOOK TIGHT
IF WE WERE IN 1973 :(
ah who cares i wasnt born till 83 and no one in my area has it so im gonna run it....you dont like, i dont give a fuck...

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
thats pimp as fuck man let them player haters do what they do best hey come to reno and do my linc, but damn what else u gunna do?

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by BigLinc@Sep 21 2005, 06:09 PM~3860108
wheres the purple play in to this scheme?
getting rid of the seats....going all white with them....purple carpet....Purple carriage top....frame is purple...So purple and white.....going to get purple and white wires sometime...but i can see where you would wonder why the purple with the maroon....

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
also need to find some purple seat belts and do the bottom of the door panels in the purple..Get rif of all the maroon is the goal

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
hey any 1 know how i could do my seats in a simirlar pattern?

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice!...like the diamond...that was another option i had...but went with the swirl...looks good

·
Registered
72 Posts
got any pics of the undersides of these parts you wrapped?

just curious as to see how clean the undersides of these pieces are people wrap. Im no upholstery guy myself, and i can tell you, the backs of mine look not too pretty. Just curious to see what your underside of the parts look like!

·
Registered
37,867 Posts
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Sep 21 2005, 08:50 AM~3856470
ah who cares i wasnt born till 83 and no one in my area has it so im gonna run it....you dont like, i dont give a fuck...
OH I WASN'T ASKING YOU TOO CARE

MAYBE YOUR WHOLE AREA DOESN'T HAVE IT FOR A REASON :ugh: ...THEY HAVE TASTE :cool: PROPS 2 UR AREA FOR NOT DEGRADING THEIR CARS LIKE THAT :cool:

·
Registered
37,867 Posts
Originally posted by BigLinc@Sep 21 2005, 05:09 PM~3860108
wheres the purple play in to this scheme?
YOU ARE WAY TO NICE PAUL

YOU SHOULD BE ASKING WTF IS THAT NEON STICK DOING ON THE DASH BOARD, WOW, I DONT EVEN THINK IN 1973...OR 83, SHIT I DONT THINK EVEN IN 2053 THAT'LL LOOK GOOD :(

1 - 20 of 73 Posts